From: Dustin Cook on
Robin Bignall <docrobin(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:07:22 -0600, "Buffalo" <Eric(a)nada.com.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>>Robin Bignall wrote:
>>[snip]
>>What version of MBAM are you running?
>>
> 1.45, database version 4002. Quick scan ran OK, maybe will try a full
> scan tomorrow.

Hmm... Let us know how you make out. When it stops, is it at the same
location each time?

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Buffalo on

Robin Bignall wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 09:38:17 -0600, "Buffalo" <Eric(a)nada.com.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> Robin Bignall wrote:
>>> About 20 minutes into a full scan of my system (XP Pro/SP3) with the
>>> latest version of MBAM the system hangs and needs a hard reset to
>>> recover. I've tried it three times today running unattended with no
>>> other applications. Anybody having the same problem?
>>
>> Try uninstalling MBAM, rebooting and installing the latest version
>> and then getting the latest definition updates. Quick and easy to do.
>> I had problems (different than yours) with MBAM once awhile back and
>> I did the uninstall and install and it worked fine.
>> Hopefully it will work for you.
>> Buffalo
>> PS: If you find the solution, please post back. Try the MBAM forum
>> again. (malwarebytes.org)
>>
> I've tried yet again to register on the goddamn forum, but the
> register page just keeps repeating itself, with the Catcha entries
> blanked out. They're not hard to read, so I don't know what's going
> wrong. There are no error messages.

Hopefully someone with a lot more experience like Dustin, will chime back
in.
Buffalo
PS: Almost sounds like it is some monitoring program (running on your
computer) that won't let you register.

From: James Morrow on
In article <op.vbbmgrhuxavyrp(a)max>, maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com says...
> #11 Thou shalt not feed thine trolls, neither shalt thou removest them
> from thine killfile.

........ lest they come thither and multiply.

Posted from Oklahoma, but I don't know Jenn.

--
James E. Morrow
Email to: jamesemorrow(a)email.com
From: Jenn on
"James Morrow" <jamesemorrow(a)email.com> wrote in message
> In article <op.vbbmgrhuxavyrp(a)max>, maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com says...
>> #11 Thou shalt not feed thine trolls, neither shalt thou removest them
>> from thine killfile.
>>
> ....... lest they come thither and multiply.
>
> Posted from Oklahoma, but I don't know Jenn.

Are you a home grown Okie or a transplant?

I googled your name and found a James E. Morrow in Holdenville, Ok. I've
never been there before. I'm in tulsa.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

You like ? When is the marriage set for :-)

--
Peter