From: Heather on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Heather" <fergie(a)canada.invalid> wrote in
>>
>> It is so nice with BD, Jenn and Butts killfiled.......until someone
>> starts yet another futile *nyah nyah* bunch of posts.....and doesn't
>> delete what they are saying.......sigh.
>>

> Hey.. I know it's bad to feed trolls, but.. for personal as well as
> professional reasons I had to step in and say something. Not so much for
> the trolls benefit mind you, but to keep the record clear. The last thing
> anybody in my position would want is for some newbie to come along and
> assume that I had anything to do with his removal from a forum. I don't
> play games like that.
>
> As I've said what I wanted to say, I'll quit feeding them. Sadly tho, I'm
> sure some newbies to usenet will take what they say as the truth even if
> it's not so.

Sorry Dustin.......I didn't mean for you to ignore that stupidness that the
British Troll was spouting. You have every right to defend your name and
MBAM.

He is almost dangerous in his stupidity though.........but it is an act. He
can't be that thick!!

It was just a general comment on the futility of trying to argue with Butts
(who should be totally ignored by ALL!!)........and the really annoying
a$$hole from Devon who likewise should be ignored by all........but not at
the expense of causing trouble for yourself or others.

I almost think that Jenn, Butts & BD are one and the same at
times.......shudder. That's a horrible thought, eh?

Take care, young lad.......Heather

From: Leythos on
In article <hqd8l2$dse$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
fergie(a)canada.invalid says...
> I almost think that Jenn, Butts & BD are one and the same at
> times.......shudder. That's a horrible thought, eh?

They've been going for so long that I don't think Chris is smart enough
to keep from hanging himself like he's done in the past when he's
created fake identities to post in support of himself.

Trust yourself.
From: Robin Bignall on
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 21:06:47 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Robin Bignall <docrobin(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 16:39:32 GMT, Dustin Cook
>> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Robin Bignall <docrobin(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in

>>>Are you using the registered version or the freeware version?
>>>You may want to run chkdsk /f just to be on the safe side.
>>
>> Freeware. I'll try that.
>
>Alright. Please let me know if the chkdsk issue does or doesn't resolve
>that for you.

CHKDSK ran without problems. Am trying a quick scan now.
--
Robin
(BrE)
From: Robin Bignall on
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:10:56 -0400, "David H. Lipman"
<DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

>From: "Robin Bignall" <docrobin(a)ntlworld.com>
>
>| On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 02:12:41 -0500, "Lil' Abner" <blvstk(a)dogpatch.com>
>| wrote:
>
>>>Robin Bignall <docrobin(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in

>>>I just updated mine and ran a quick scan with no problems. I haven't run a
>>>full scan forever since the full scan has never caught anything for me that
>>>the quick scan didn't.
>>>I find it interesting that less than 24 hours after you posted, there were
>>>only 4 posts out of 20 that were on topic. Even the most respected old
>>>timers have ignored your subject line and are now once again feeding the
>>>trolls.
>>>I'd like to help but I can't duplicate the problem. I am already a member
>>>of that forum so I could repost your problem in there for you if you so
>>>desire. The registering problem is most likely temporary.
>
>| That would be kind of you. Renaming MBAM to something else is not the
>| problem: as I said, the program runs for about 20 minutes and is
>| scanning, before the PC freezes. I'll try a quick scan and report
>| back. I date back to the era when in Britain Robin was a name for
>| males.
>
>My mistake.
>Please accept my sincerest my apology.
>
>In England there are names that are masculine that not in America. Sometimes these
>preconceptions get in the way.

No problem, David. Incidentally, I did an update to MBAM before I
started the quick scan. I think it said version 4002.
--
Robin
(BrE)
From: Robin Bignall on
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 22:38:10 +0100, Robin Bignall
<docrobin(a)ntlworld.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:10:56 -0400, "David H. Lipman"
><DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
>
>>From: "Robin Bignall" <docrobin(a)ntlworld.com>

>>| That would be kind of you. Renaming MBAM to something else is not the
>>| problem: as I said, the program runs for about 20 minutes and is
>>| scanning, before the PC freezes. I'll try a quick scan and report
>>| back. I date back to the era when in Britain Robin was a name for
>>| males.
>>
>>My mistake.
>>Please accept my sincerest my apology.
>>
>>In England there are names that are masculine that not in America. Sometimes these
>>preconceptions get in the way.
>
>No problem, David. Incidentally, I did an update to MBAM before I
>started the quick scan. I think it said version 4002.

Quick scan ran without problems.
--
Robin
(BrE)