First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Godel had no idea what truth is so incompleteness theorem is meaningless
The australian philosopher colin lesie dean points out Godel had no idea what truth is so incompleteness theorem is meaningless http://gamahucherpress.yellowgum.com/books/philosophy/GODEL5.pdf GODEL CAN NOT TELL US WHAT MAKES A STATEMENT TRUE Now truth in mathematics was considered to be if a statement can be ... 8 Aug 2010 16:44
Angle Subtending Arc and Chord
The angle subtending arc A and chord B on a circle is, angle = 4arccos( {B/A}^(100/131) ) 2/pi <= B/A <= 1 This is an approximation good for 2-3 decimal places. Development: http://jons-math.bravehost.com/arc.html ... 9 Aug 2010 05:46
Three squares
Good morning, I need your help to solve this problem: v and z positive integer , v>z how can we get v^2+3zv and v^2-zv also squares? Thanks for any ideas, Alain ... 10 Aug 2010 00:29
Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!
The Men's Skechers Shape Ups Regimen Black Brown retrain your muscles, helping you walk with a positive impact. Used properly, they change the way you approach your daily activities. Used regularly, these shoes will enhance the way you look and feel. With the Men's Skechers Shape Ups Regimen Black Brown, muscle... 8 Aug 2010 06:55
MBT shoes tell you what the hot trend of today is?
Do you know what the hot trend of today is? I will tell you that one of the hot trends in footwear today is fitness walking shoes. Not only are sports shoes, shoes, but the gym floor. These strange shoes are popping up everywhere. The shoes that started the trend called MBT shoes. MBT, Masai Barefoot Technology... 8 Aug 2010 06:55
JSH: you worm.
where is your high math now ? All in the shitter dude. for good. everybody knows the stinking MOD function, and why it sucks. you haven't realized yet how transparent you really are. a simpleton. yet so failed algebra you really suck so badly at math, dude. try physics instead. ... 8 Aug 2010 06:55
atomic characteristics appearing as cosmic characteristics; the easiest is the nucleus as the missing mass chapt18; Galaxy evidence #265 Atom Totality
Well of course, the easiest atomic characteristic to translate into a cosmic feature is the Nucleus of an atom would be 99% of the mass of the atom and that would translate into a cosmic characteristic of a nucleus and the missing mass. The fact we do not directly observe a nucleus of the Cosmos is no hardship on ... 8 Aug 2010 04:47
Polynomial Irreducibility
On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 07:55:53 EDT, "Roman B. Binder" <rbinder(a)netvision.net.il> wrote: How are You ! Fine thanks. Nowadays I am trying to find sufficient condition not allowing F(x)/H(x) completely. As in the past, your English is difficult for me to understand. I'll guess that you are trying to dev... 10 Aug 2010 02:37
atomic characteristics appearing as cosmic characteristics; does the cosmos have two poles, and thus a spin?? chapt18; Galaxy evidence #264 Atom Totality
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: I happened to spy some old posts of mine in a chemistry forum archiving some of my old posts: --- quoting some archived old posts of mine --- Chemistry Chemistry Science Re: Synchrotron Radiation intrinsic to atomic structure? Re: pulsars &quasars h ... 8 Aug 2010 01:35
How does mutual time dilation work with one twin aging faster?
If you watched a clock that you are passing at high speed; if you are the one aging slower how can you see that it is aging more than you but ticking slower than you at the same time? If time dilation is mutual then one twin cannot age any different than the other. But one does. Please prove that time only ap... 12 Aug 2010 13:41