First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
HISTORIC 12 POINT CHARGE AGAINST THE INCOMPETENCE OF CURRENT MATHEMATICS THEORY
On Aug 7, 7:29 am, Inverse 19 mathematics <hope9...(a)verizon.net> wrote:  HOPE RESEARCH and  Inverse19 mathematics(-1 tangent at 1:3) Announce these very serious charges that point out the glaring inaccuracies in current  Mathematics. These charges are  also posted to Dr Edgar Escultura, PHD, and to Clay Ma... 7 Aug 2010 09:19
HISTORIC 12 POINT CHARGE AGAINST THE INCOMPETENCE OF CURRENT MATHEMATICS THEORY
HOPE RESEARCH and Inverse19 mathematics(-1 tangent at 1:3) Announce these very serious charges that point out the glaring inaccuracies in current Mathematics. These charges are also posted to Dr Edgar Escultura, PHD, and to Clay Mathematics as token representatives of current mathematical theory of the last 500... 7 Aug 2010 09:19
Big brachistochrone
From an altitude H = 5000 km above equator a rollercoaster is built in the equatorial plane touching the equator. What should be its shape so that the time of descent is a minimum? (we neglect wind resistance etc., and consider only gravity). For altitudes << H we should have the brachistochrone cycloid as a specia... 11 Aug 2010 16:57
A Local Property of Convex Sets
Hello, let C be a convex set in R^n, with non-empty interior, and p a point in the boundary of C. Does there exist a supporting hyperplen H to C in p and an open neighborhood N of p such that for every x in H /\ N there's exactly one point q in N /\ Bd(C) on the straight line passing through X and orthogonal to ... 7 Aug 2010 06:07
FORBIDDEN LOGIC IN EINSTEINIANA
PREMISE: The speed of light varies with the gravitational potential (c'=c(1+phi/c^2) according to Newton's emission theory of light and c'=c(1+2phi/c^2) according to Einstein's general relativity). CONCLUSION 1: Light emitted by a celestial body with a substantial gravitational field leaves the field and continue... 11 Aug 2010 06:01
Data Entry Work - iFlame Data Entry Services
iFlame Data Entry Services, India outsourcing data entry company expert Online Data Entry, data entry jobs, Data Processing, Data conversion, Offline Data Entry, Image Processing, OCR/ICR Conversion and Web data Mining and more data entry work in inda. Regards, Jigar Mehta iFlame Data Entry Services 30, Kuma... 6 Aug 2010 22:35
Prime Number SUMS model the Riemann Zeta function
The first 1300 million primes are summed and then graphed to show the order found. See the WEB site for the paper <A HREF=" http://mister-computer.net/index.htm">WEB Site"</A> -- Regards from RD O'Meara ... 6 Aug 2010 20:24
Business Communication Today - Courtland Bovee Solutions Manual
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 6 Aug 2010 19:18
Accounting Information Systems 7E Ulric J. Gelinas, Richard B. Dull Solutions manual
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 6 Aug 2010 19:18
A Friendly Introduction To Number Theory 3rd By Silverman( Solutions manual)