From: Ron Rosenfeld on
On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:54:01 -0800, Bikertex
<Bikertex(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thanks so much for all your efforts. I've tried the install both from 9.1
>with upgrade and straight from 10.1 and no luck. Although the add-in shows
>in the Excel Options/Add-ins and I've tried browsing to it, no option for
>megastat ever shows in the add-in menu. I've checked and rechecked and
>didn't miss it. Thanks again.

Sorry it didn't work. Maybe there's some issue with running it on the Mac.
--ron
From: Bikertex on
I will give that a try. I am running a mac, although I'm running megastat
on excel 2007 on the windows xp partition. I would think it would perform
like regular Windows, but I know next to nothing about macs, so could easily
be wrong.