From: Mike Rofone on
Trevor Wilson wrote...

> life of these things. I've short listed the following units:
>
> Canon MX870

We have the MX 850. It's an excellent bit of gear. Prints are good quality, fast
and versatile as a fax machine, network printer (fax documents over the network
as the fax machine becomes a virtual printer) disc printer, photocopier and so
on.

Ink isn't cheap but the missus sourced an aftermarket mob on Ebay and for about
$80 got the 3 colors and 2 blacks in a double pack (10 tanks all up).

The ink quality of this after market brand seems to be OK.

From: terryc on
On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 04:16:19 -0700, AnalBrutality SoftPatona

> You woman of easy virtue jerking, ....., hard-on drooling niggard.

Is there an encore?