From: John Pollard on

http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/using-quicken/patches-and-updates/3793.html

--

John Pollard
Your source of user-to-user Quicken help

From: Bernie Cosell on
"John Pollard" <8plus7isf(a)gmail.com> wrote:

} Bernie Cosell wrote:
} > And so I can't figure out what 'update' quicken is
} > trying to install nor can I find a place on the intuit site to
} > download it [so I can install it directly, myself].
}
} http://quicken.intuit.com/support/articles/using-quicken/patches-and-updates/3793.html

But as far as I know I already *HAVE* that patch. The last step says:

When finished, follow the instructions at the top of this article to ensure
that Quicken has been updated to Release R7.

And when I look at Help/About I see:

Quicken 2009 Deluxe Release R 7

Also, I just downloaded the patch from that page and compared it with the
version I had previously downloaded and installed:

Comparing files QW09R7Patch.exe and QW09R7PATCHNEW.EXE
FC: no differences encountered

So it *LOOKS* like I'm already up to date, but for some reason Q doesn't
think so. I suppose I could try re-installing the R7 patch just to see
what happens, if anything.

/bernie\

--
Bernie Cosell Fantasy Farm Fibers