From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
annily wrote:

>> I think

ah to easy

> to easy what?

There ya go
point proven
From: annily on
atec7 7 > wrote:

>>> I think
>>>
> ah to easy
>>
>> to easy what?
>>
> There ya go
> point proven

What point would that be?

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which probably influences my opinions.
From: annily on
atec7 7 > wrote:
> annily wrote:
>> atec7 7 > wrote:

>>> Yes there is
>>> Helstra provides a 100 Mbs which will do for a start and many places
>>> in the cities now have fibre to the door
>>>>

>> Well yes, but 100 Mbps is not 128 Mbps, and it's only in limited
>> areas, not the 95% that a previous poster claimed.
> hair splitting

Pretty thick hair.

> pointless

Yes, your post was.

From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
annily wrote:

>> pointless
>
> Yes, your post was.

Never when I succeed in irritating tossers
From: annily on
atec7 7 > wrote:
> annily wrote:
>

>>> pointless
>>
>> Yes, your post was.
>>
> Never when I succeed in irritating tossers

Tosser? Are you a pom? I think they're usually called wankers in Australia.