From: annily on
atec7 7 > wrote:
> annily wrote:
>> atec7 7 > wrote:

>>> There is a helstra 100 Mbps service available and costs the earth
>>> though
>>
>> And doesn't have the other attributes listed, either.
> DO you have a point or just going to do a woddles ?

I thought my point was obvious. Anne Onime was talking rubbish. There is
no Internet service in Australia with up to 128 Mbps available in 95% of
the country.

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which probably influences my opinions.
From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
annily wrote:

>>> And doesn't have the other attributes listed, either.
>> DO you have a point or just going to do a woddles ?
>
> I thought my point was obvious. Anne Onime was talking rubbish. There is
> no Internet service in Australia with up to 128 Mbps available in 95% of
> the country.

Ok well that's correct
I spose you have to get one correct each year
From: annily on
atec7 7 > wrote:

>>> DO you have a point or just going to do a woddles ?
>>
>> I thought my point was obvious. Anne Onime was talking rubbish. There
>> is no Internet service in Australia with up to 128 Mbps available in
>> 95% of the country.
>>
> Ok well that's correct
> I spose you have to get one correct each year

I think I manage more than that :)

From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
annily wrote:
> atec7 7 > wrote:

>>> I thought my point was obvious. Anne Onime was talking rubbish. There
>>> is no Internet service in Australia with up to 128 Mbps available in
>>> 95% of the country.
>>>
>> Ok well that's correct
>> I spose you have to get one correct each year

I think

ah to easy
From: annily on
atec7 7 > wrote:
> annily wrote:
>> atec7 7 > wrote:

>>> Ok well that's correct
>>> I spose you have to get one correct each year
>>

> I think
>
> ah to easy

to easy what?