From: 24ggirl on
When I do download it and run it I'll let you know if it has the sams issue
as Belarc.

From: Doum on
=?Utf-8?B?MjRnZ2lybA==?= <24ggirl(a)discussions.microsoft.com> �crivait

> I'm waiting on a reply from this company to tell me which version I
> need to download and use because I don't know if I have the X64
> version or the regular version in my computer.
>
> "Bernd" wrote:
>

>> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>>
>> > I have this Dell desktop computer with Windows XP professional on
>> > there and was just wondering if you can please tell me where I
>> > would look to find the key code. I always wondered where it would
>> > be stored on a computer. Would that be stored in the registry and
>> > if so how would I get to it? Thank you!
>>
>> Use Produkey:
>>
>> http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd_key_viewer.html
>>
>> Bernd
>> .

If you bought this computer new and didn't specify you wanted the 64 bits
version, you have 99.9% chances thats it's the 32 bits version.

I visited the above site and they claim that the 32 bits will work with any version
of Windows.

From: 24ggirl on
I'll ask you again, can you please tell me where I would look for the key
code manually in my computer?

From: 24ggirl on
Do you happen to know where I can look in my computer for the key code
manually besides the sticker that's on there. Is it in the registry and if so
how do I get to it and look at it myself?

From: 24ggirl on
My virus program is preventing me from using this tool.