From: dukiesma1001 on
Thank You. I will definitely try doing that, only 1 question left 4 ya...If
I am unable to locate that download on my own, do you have the link 4 it? If
not, that's ok 2. Otherwise, I will let you know what happens. Thank You
Again!!!

From: dukiesma1001 on
Wow!!! I've got 3 options, though I definitely will NOT be doing anything
that involves 'slipstreaming'. I don't the 1st thing about doing something
like that & I dare not try doing it 4 the 1st time on someone else's cpu.
Whatever I decide, I will let you know what happens. And Thank You Again!!!

From: peter on

From: Daave on
YW. Good luck and please keep us posted.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: system restore fails periodically
Next: Schtasks error