From: SP on
Hi all,

I'm in need of a good picture of the brick power supply for an Altec
Lansing ACS340 computer speaker system. The Dell part number for this
brick is 0420R. These speakers shipped with many Dell desktop models
several years ago. I need the specs printed on top of the power
supply... especially the polarity diagram located in the top right
corner. This brick used a rather strange 3 prong connector and I need to
find out the polarity of each pin.

Appreciate any assistance. My E-mail address is
kawninja(a)nospam-cableone.net (remove "nospam-" to reply).

Thanks,
SP
From: RnR on
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:27:19 -0500, SP <kawninja(a)nospam-cableone.net>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm in need of a good picture of the brick power supply for an Altec
>Lansing ACS340 computer speaker system. The Dell part number for this
>brick is 0420R. These speakers shipped with many Dell desktop models
>several years ago. I need the specs printed on top of the power
>supply... especially the polarity diagram located in the top right
>corner. This brick used a rather strange 3 prong connector and I need to
>find out the polarity of each pin.
>
>Appreciate any assistance. My E-mail address is
>kawninja(a)nospam-cableone.net (remove "nospam-" to reply).
>
>Thanks,
>SP

Gosh I wish you posted this about 2 months ago because I think I had a
set of these and threw the entire setup to the garbage. I had them
for years. Now I have no idea what the answer to your post is.
I hate myself now :( .
From: William R. Walsh on
They wouldn't by some chance have been the 2.1 speakers that Dell
offered with Dimension 8300s would they?

If they are, I have a set, although I thought the power supply was in
the subwoofer.

William
From: Rich on
I have the speakers and I am still using them.

Let my try to take a picture. The lable isnt printed it is embossed.

From: Rich on
Let me work on the picture. It is a little difficult to get contrast on it.