From: Tom Ginkel on
I'm wowed by the neo speakers in my bass rig...light and loud.

Does somebody make a subwoofer, preferably powered, that takes advantage of
neos light weight?

From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 31/01/2010 00:33, in article Ic-dnVYtVZVxUvnWnZ2dnUVZ_rWdnZ2d(a)mchsi.com,
"Tom Ginkel" <tginkel(a)mchsi.com> wrote:

> I'm wowed by the neo speakers in my bass rig...light and loud.
>
> Does somebody make a subwoofer, preferably powered, that takes advantage of
> neos light weight?

Who is this Neo dude?

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com

From: Leon on
On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 00:59:41 +0000, Joe Kotroczo <kotroczo(a)mac.com> wrote:

>On 31/01/2010 00:33, in article Ic-dnVYtVZVxUvnWnZ2dnUVZ_rWdnZ2d(a)mchsi.com,
>"Tom Ginkel" <tginkel(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm wowed by the neo speakers in my bass rig...light and loud.
>>
>> Does somebody make a subwoofer, preferably powered, that takes advantage of
>> neos light weight?
>
>Who is this Neo dude?

You didn't see the Matrix?

:}

Probably refers to the new type of magnets around these days...

From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 31/01/2010 02:31, in article gpq9m5lkm5nm3rum47dutl943l2vd31e2i(a)4ax.com,
"Leon(a)nospam.com" <Leon(a)nospam.com> wrote:

>>> I'm wowed by the neo speakers in my bass rig...light and loud.
>>>
>>> Does somebody make a subwoofer, preferably powered, that takes advantage of
>>> neos light weight?
>>
>> Who is this Neo dude?
>
> You didn't see the Matrix?

Long time ago. :-)

> Probably refers to the new type of magnets around these days...

They're called Neodymium magnets though. Neodymium being a chemical element,
with the atomic number 60. An the NdFeB magnets are not that new either,
they were invented in 1982.

"Neo" is just latin for "new", and as such rather meaningless.

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com

From: liquidator on

"Joe Kotroczo" <kotroczo(a)mac.com> wrote in message
> On 31/01/2010 02:31, in article
> gpq9m5lkm5nm3rum47dutl943l2vd31e2i(a)4ax.com,

>>> Who is this Neo dude?
>>
>> You didn't see the Matrix?
>
> Long time ago. :-)
>

>> Probably refers to the new type of magnets around these days...
>
> They're called Neodymium magnets though. Neodymium being a chemical
> element,
> with the atomic number 60. An the NdFeB magnets are not that new either,
> they were invented in 1982.

My sound system is constructed with a material called "nickeldymium"

Because of that I have lots of ongoing smalll expenses and am constantly
speanding money.