From: m3lyssa on
Thank you all! It is working. I had changed [ProjectStart] to [Start]
because I kept getting an error but it just occured to me to add a space
[Project Start] and it all fell into place! It looks great! I also added
*-1 to the end of the LF formula to make the number a positive. I was
working on a test project and am now going to apply it to my project and see
how it goes. :)

Thanks again! ~Melissa

From: JulieS on
Superb. Thanks for the feedback Melissa.

Remember, this newsgroup is closing on Tuesday June 1. You can
post any new questions to the Project forums.

See:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectserver2010,projectprofessional2010

Julie
Project MVP