From: jmorton123 on
It reads into 175MB chunks so it does not have to access the hard
drive or hard drives byte by byte in repetitive read operations adding
to the wear and tear to your hard drive. Imagine a read write
operation involving three files accessing one hard drive. This way
the equipment is less taxed. Of course the OS does not access the
hardware byte by byte but doing it this way does minimize the access
operations.

175MB x 2 = 350MB is chosen because some users have limited RAM and I
want the program to run on as many computer configurations as
possible.

The size of the XOR program is due to the fact that it is a stand-
alone program and this is needed to provide all the associated
libraries to make for a GUI. It does not need any of your operating
system's libraries, either.

There is no source code because it takes work to write these programs
and I am not going to do someone else's work for them. I don't think
this should be a problem since I provide step by step instructions on
how to prove that the program operates exactly as described. You can
certainly come up with your own test as well, I'm sure. Or you can
write your own program and give the source away.

I guess these questions were meant as points of contention that are
obvious on their own to the reader of your post. It seems there is no
question here other than on the implementation.

I mean, how wary can one be of a simple XOR program that can be proven
to work exactly as described? Spyware? Adware?

Why didn't you just ask. There is none. And the program does nothing
other than what it is described to do. And surely there are those
major players in this newsgroup that can alleviate any of these fears
because they have the knowledge and means to make a difinitive
determination regarding these matters.

Some of you even have decompilers, I'm sure. You don't need source
code. I'm not hiding. I simply will not give my work away.

Will someone out there help TSD.

By the way: you might be a major player. I think I recall you from
ten years ago in this newsgroup.

"... don't bother answering..." Okay. Disregard this post.

JM

From: jmorton123 on
I'm sure. Like I read in another post, to paraphrase: with all the
"loones" out there, don't ever use the letters "O" "T" "P" in that
order with anything that is not a one-time pad.

You do know that the extension of the major files produced by
BulletProof have the .otp extension?

Also, ten years ago the original version of the software was called,
Original Absolute Privacy - Level3. I just found out that there is
freeware available out there that a couple of years ago came out
called, Absolute Privacy. I hope anyone who plans to make available
their own freeware will take your advice and not use BulletProof as
their product name as well.

JM

From: jmorton123 on
If you read the Help file in BulletProof called, The Grand Theory, you
will find my proof.

What do you disagree with in that explanation?

I am getting the impression that there are those that simply don't
want to read it because then they would have to defend their postion
and that might prove too difficult.

JM

From: jmorton123 on
I don't quite understand what you mean. The LSB is the LSB. It is
the least significant bit of the chosen byte. And I have given you a
technique how to chose any image data byte in a bitmap file here in
the Bitmap Steganography category: http://kingkonglomerate.com/simplemachinesforum/

Doesn't this give you what you want?

JM

From: jmorton123 on
I have and I am. Glad you're here paying attention.

JM