From: J Wald on
Graham,
Have you had time to digest my info yet? Thanks.

--
J Wald

Tattaglia's a pimp
Vito Corleone - Godfather I

From: Eeyore on

J Wald wrote:

> Graham,
> Have you had time to digest my info yet? Thanks.

Oh crikey. Been trying to be Mr Mediator between certain parties for the last week.

My last comment suggested perhaps a more gradual upgrade path making the best of what you have already. Growing
your system 'organically' if you like. And others have suggested good quality second-hand kit.

Either path is worth consideraing.

Graham