From: Tim Slattery on
"Spamlet" <spam.morespam(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Very few spammers in the ms.public groups in my experience.

They're probably there, but MS screens what comes into
msnews.microsoft.com, so you don't see much spam if you use that
server.

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery_T(a)bls.gov
From: Steve Cochran on
Read "buzzword"

steve

From: Spamlet on
Where: what; 'buzzword'?
Adobe word processor?
Spose it must be alikened to networking so they just stick social in front
to make people think it's fun to have computer problems?

[Good to see you are still here Steve: you and other regulars have kept our
computer experience relatively painless over the years. Thanks very much.]

From: Steve Cochran on
"social" is the buzzword. It sounds good to MS.

Thanks for your comments.

cheers,

steve

From: ichase on
On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:18:44 -0500, just as I was about to take a herb,
"Unknown" <unknown(a)unknown.kom> disturbed my reverie and wrote:

>Ridiculous. It is not a control matter.
All will become moderated and that is not a control issue? You tool
of a schmuck.