From: Wolfgang Weisselberg on
J. Clarke <jclarke.usenet(a)cox.net> wrote:
> Michael Schnell wrote:

>> Quite impossible with Sport events (here: Horse-Sport).

> So how _did_ photographers shoot "Horse-Sport" before there was such a thing
> as autofocus?

Much less, and much less successfully (exploiting the 'quite'),
except, perhaps, for the finishing photo in races.

How many usable horseball, polo and fox hunting shots per event
used to turn up before AF?

-Wolfgang
From: Whoo-boy! They just get more and more psychotic! on
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 23:05:03 +0100, Wolfgang Weisselberg
<ozcvgtt02(a)sneakemail.com> wrote:

>J. Clarke <jclarke.usenet(a)cox.net> wrote:
>> Michael Schnell wrote:
>
>>> Quite impossible with Sport events (here: Horse-Sport).
>
>> So how _did_ photographers shoot "Horse-Sport" before there was such a thing
>> as autofocus?
>
>Much less, and much less successfully (exploiting the 'quite'),
>except, perhaps, for the finishing photo in races.
>
>How many usable horseball, polo and fox hunting shots per event
>used to turn up before AF?

I don't know. Why don't you find them all, count them, then provide
irrefutable proof. For anything you ever post, just like this wild
imagining of yours to try to support something that only exists in your
basement-trapped mind.

From: Wolfgang Weisselberg on
Whoo-boy! They just get more and more psychotic! <wbtjgmamp(a)nospam.org> wrote:

> I don't know. Why don't you find them all, count them, then provide
> irrefutable proof.

Do your own homework, lazy bum!
plonk!

-Wolfgang