From: Dian D. Chapman, MVP on
Sorry, but I honestly don't know. I haven't had any problem and those
that I found on Google are trying to hack a fix due to using illegal
software. You may be able to remove the last update and see if that
helps. Updates are listed in your add/remove software icon in the
Control Panel.

Dian D. Chapman
Technical Consultant & Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified Instructor,
Editor/TechTrax Ezine, Technical Editor/Word & Office 2007 Bibles
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Dian.Chapman

Dian's Soldiers' Site
http://www.mousetrax.com/Angels

Free Word Tricks eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html