From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
I agreed to do a "little festival in a resort"
this is what it is turning into

http://www.paperchaserproductions.com/tickets.htm

to say I am a little aprehensive would be a understatment
this is pretty far away from what I do
my thing is bluegrass , hindu and folk
Maybe I will be alive at the end
but I am to old and white to be "The Man" for this
Peace
george

From: Ron on
George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
> I agreed to do a "little festival in a resort"
> this is what it is turning into
>
> http://www.paperchaserproductions.com/tickets.htm
>
> to say I am a little aprehensive would be a understatment
> this is pretty far away from what I do
> my thing is bluegrass , hindu and folk
> Maybe I will be alive at the end
> but I am to old and white to be "The Man" for this
> Peace
> george

Best O luck there matey ;)
From: Rupert on
On Nov 17, 9:44 am, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I agreed to do a "little festival in a resort"
> this is what it is turning into
>
> http://www.paperchaserproductions.com/tickets.htm
>
> to say I am a little aprehensive would be a understatment
> this is pretty far away from what I do
> my thing is bluegrass , hindu and folk
> Maybe I will be alive at the end
> but I am to old and white to be "The Man" for this
> Peace
> george

Definitely a far cry from what you're used to doing. Do you have
enough sub-age to handle the bottom end? Blue grass is a far cry from
hip hop in terms of the low frequency requirements. What size crowd
are they estimating will be in attendance?

Rupert
From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Rupert" <foodsteaks(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 17, 9:44 am, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I agreed to do a "little festival in a resort"
> this is what it is turning into
>
> http://www.paperchaserproductions.com/tickets.htm
>
> to say I am a little aprehensive would be a understatment
> this is pretty far away from what I do
> my thing is bluegrass , hindu and folk
> Maybe I will be alive at the end
> but I am to old and white to be "The Man" for this
> Peace
> george

Definitely a far cry from what you're used to doing. Do you have
enough sub-age to handle the bottom end? Blue grass is a far cry from
hip hop in terms of the low frequency requirements. What size crowd
are they estimating will be in attendance?

Rupert

Each stage will play to I am guessing not more than 400
I plan on 4 bh800 and 4 msl3's per stage

this is 1/2 of my "big system" per stage
the big system easily covers 10,000 , even for hip-hop
george

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Rupert" <foodsteaks(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 17, 9:44 am, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I agreed to do a "little festival in a resort"
>> this is what it is turning into
>>
>> http://www.paperchaserproductions.com/tickets.htm
>>
>> to say I am a little aprehensive would be a understatment
>> this is pretty far away from what I do
>> my thing is bluegrass , hindu and folk
>> Maybe I will be alive at the end
>> but I am to old and white to be "The Man" for this
>> Peace
>> george
>
> Definitely a far cry from what you're used to doing. Do you have
> enough sub-age to handle the bottom end? Blue grass is a far cry from
> hip hop in terms of the low frequency requirements. What size crowd
> are they estimating will be in attendance?
>
> Rupert
>
> Each stage will play to I am guessing not more than 400
> I plan on 4 bh800 and 4 msl3's per stage
>
> this is 1/2 of my "big system" per stage
> the big system easily covers 10,000 , even for hip-hop
> george

specs on the discontinued bh800

http://www.eaw.com/info/EAW/Loudspeaker_Product_Info/Legacy_Loudspeakers/BH_Series/BH800R_BH800P.pdf

I will be using a quad array at each stage running mono to subs
I should be very comfortable to 130dB at 42Hz/1 meter

I only expect "powerful " bass for about 20 meters, beyond that will be
where people will be much more spread out.

the last thing I would do is push alot of low end eq boost making subs do
something they just wern't made to do
I will roll off hard at 40(24dB/octave) and brick wall limit at 35