From: Steve Rindsberg on

> Steve,
> If it's not solvable, I'll just consider it a "feature" instead of a "glitch".
> Thanks!

<g> And a new feature is born!

I think the trick is this: come to depend on it and they'll fix it in the next
version.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: Paul on
Steve,
I believe I may have found a workaround. I'm still tinkering, but here's
what I've found:

Create the presentations saved in .ppsm, then use Word to create the index
file (save as .htm) with the links embeded there. When you click the links
in the Word document ("index.html"), the presentation opens in full-screen.

It also saved the macros I'd made to create custom navigation buttons (after
I went to the developer tab and enabled macros).

-Paul