From: Johnny Fever on
I never used the word archive.pst. I referred to archive pst files. You
added the dot, not me.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
No, unfortunately. There is a 2step you could do to export them, but its
often easier to let outlook recreate the account, especially if
autodiscovery can find the accounts.

The 2step: on old computer, import accounts into OE/Mail/Live then save the
iaf's for each account. Import them into OE/Mail/LM on the other computer
and then import into Outlook.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
No need to use File, Archive - just find the PST your profile uses and copy
it.
See http://www.slipstick.com/config/move_outlook.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Its new to either 2007 or 2003. Plus, you need to move the current pst, not
use Export or Archive to create the pst you are moving as the rules are a
hidden file stored in the default pst.

From: Russ Valentine on
Then you're still making a mistake. You do not transfer Outlook data by
creating an archive. You transfer Outlook data by copying your existing
Outlook data file. Creating an archive doesn't transfer all your data. You
wanted to transfer your rules, right? You sure won't transfer rules using
your method.
As I said, the correct methods for data transfer are posted here daily. Feel
free to read those posts.
--
Russ Valentine