From: Kathleen Orland on
The NDR error message you posted is unknown. Is that the complete and entire
NDR?

"Amiro2k" <Amiro2k(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> No
> --
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Steve Amirault
>

> "Kathleen Orland" wrote:
>
> > Is he working offline?
> >
> > "Amiro2k" <Amiro2k(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I think he did upgrade since it kept users settings and he never asked
me
> > for
> > > email settings. The error message is short and simple.
> > >
> > > 550.5.1.1.1
> > >
> > > user unknown and the email adress. I experienced that kind of problem
> > year
> > > or two ago with Outlook XP version on another client and we had to go
back
> > > with Office 2000. Like I said, the client can see Exchange server and
user
> > > account but won't be able to send mail to
> > >
> > > Thanks for your support.
> > > --
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Steve Amirault

> > make
> > been

> > Did

So

From: Amiro2k on
Yes it's the only message. I got it as soon as the message is sent.
--

Thanks in advance.

Steve Amirault

From: Kathleen Orland on
But those error numbers are the entire error message? Most error messages
contain more information.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Have him make a new profile - no need to delete the existing profile, just
make a new one with a new profile name.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

From: Amiro2k on
Here is the message though it's in French:

Certains des destinataires ou tous les destinataires n'ont pas reçu votre
message.

Objet :

Date : 2010-01-18 10:03

Impossible de contacter le(s) destinataire(s) suivant(s) :

Steve Amirault le 2010-01-18 10:03

550 5.1.1 <amiraults(a)jolevesque.ca>... User unknown

Basically it says "Unable to reach or contact the adressee"

Thanks

--

Thanks in advance.

Steve Amirault