From: Ferenc Kovacs on
On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Keith Davis <keithdavis(a)pridedallas.com> wrote:
> That was what I was going to suggest. We use Netbeans for 90% of our PHP
> development. It does support XDebug....however, it crashes. Still, it's
> useable, just a pain, as it will crash 100% of the time if you leave it
> on too long and won't do watches without crashing (you can still see
> variables, etc...)

Did you tried the latest version?

http://twitter.com/xdebug/status/19604852335

Tyrael
From: Steven Scott on
Yes, we do have the XDebug 2.1 installed with PHP 5.2 support which is what
we are using.

From: Ferenc Kovacs on
The fixed windows build was rolled out _after_ the initial 2.1 release.
So if you download your crashy windows version when 2.1 came out, then
you should try the new binaries.

Tyrael

From: Steven Scott on
Thanks. I will grab the new binary and try it again in our environment
then. Surprising that the version was not updated from 2.1.0 to be 2.1.1 or
something with a bug fix of this magnitude.

From: Ferenc Kovacs on
yep, I will tell this to Derick.

Tyrael