From: Pierre Joye on
On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 4:06 PM, Keith Davis <keithdavis(a)pridedallas.com> wrote:
> Testing the 2.1.0 x64 DLL and it seems much more stable...though, still slow as a dog.

If you need perf, you don't need a debugger. And you certainly don't
want the x64 either as they are slightly slower than the 32bit
versions of PHP.

Cheers,
--
Pierre

From: "Keith Davis" on
I don't need performance, but I need it to not take 5x longer to load. I
work too darn fast for this thing. I can debug most things procedurally
much faster. So, I only use the debugger when I can't do it with my own
debug code.

I'm not using the x64 version of PHP, just the x64 version of XDebug. I
did that without thinking. Strangely enough, it works.

Keith Davis (214) 906-5183

wrote:
> Testing the 2.1.0 x64 DLL and it seems much more stable...though,
still slow as a dog.

If you need perf, you don't need a debugger. And you certainly don't
want the x64 either as they are slightly slower than the 32bit versions
of PHP.

Cheers,
--
Pierre

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential or otherwise privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message or that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version from the sender.

www.pridedallas.com

From: "Keith Davis" on
I really didn't though there were other options, plus XDebug integrates
with Netbeans...does DBG?

Keith Davis (214) 906-5183

From: "Keith Davis" on
Ah, and XDebug is completely free. Always a plus.

Keith Davis (214) 906-5183