From: "Keith Davis" on
Yea, I would think not. In fact, I started testing this and I am getting
a very strange result. Here is the link that I downloaded:
http://www.xdebug.org/files/php_xdebug-2.1.0-5.3-vc9-nts-x86_64.dll

Here it is in the directory:

Directory of C:\PHP\ext

08/03/2010 10:49 AM <DIR> .

08/03/2010 10:49 AM <DIR> ..

08/03/2010 10:49 AM <DIR> CVS

08/03/2010 10:49 AM 152,576 php_xdebug-2.0.5-5.3-vc9-nts.dll

08/03/2010 08:39 AM 169,984
php_xdebug-2.1.0-5.3-vc9-nts-x86_64.dll

08/03/2010 10:46 AM 140,800 php_xdebug-2.1.0-5.3-vc9-nts.dll

03/03/2010 09:52 PM 62,976 php_xmlrpc.dll

Here is in my php.ini file:

[xdebug]

zend_extension="c:/php/ext/ php_xdebug-2.1.0-5.3-vc9-nts-x86_64.dll"

xdebug.remote_enable=1

xdebug.remote_host=127.0.0.1

xdebug.remote_port=9100

xdebug.remote_handler=dbgp

xdebug.profiler_enable=1

xdebug.profiler_output_name=cachegrind.out.%s

xdebug.profiler_output_dir=c:\xdebug_prof

And in my phpinfo()

XDebug

xdebug support

enabled

Version

2.1.0-dev

So, I THOUGHT I was working...it was not. Somehow, PHP was picking up
this file instead: php_xdebug-2.0.5-5.3-vc9-nts.dll

Now, how the heck is that happening? How is it grabbing a file than the
one I'm specifiying? So, I took all but the x63 version out and you are
correct, it won't load. So, I put ONLY the 32 bit version of the new
download (php_xdebug-2.1.0-5.3-vc9-nts.dll) and guess what? It WON'T
load either!! Good grief. So, I reverted back to the old file and it's
working. I can't ge the new version to work at all. But I'm more
confused as to how PHP is grabbing a different file.

Keith Davis (214) 906-5183

From: "Keith Davis" on
Please forgive me. I'm smoke crack. It's just a small habit, I swear.

Geez. I do this all with a script and my script was broken.

2.1.0 32 bit works fine
2.1.0 64 bit does not work

Keith Davis (214) 906-5183