From: Gunawan Wibisono on
i work in dekstop to
*using php !!

and one problem my office offers is something must done using
windows.. than i use PHP-GTK

it might not related to your question.. if you need to input number or
something that posible using window .. u should try use PHP-GTK..
confuse? u not the only

On 12/27/09, Ferenc Kovacs <tyra3l(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> php.exe -r "echo date('Y-m-d H:i:s');" works for me on windows.
>
> Tyrael
>
> 2009/12/27 Libor <ljelinek(a)virtage.com>:
>> Hi all,
>> I don't know if I am stupid or what but I can't find out how to send typed
>> code to execute.
>>
>>> php.exe -a
>> Interactive mode enabled
>>
>> Pressing <Enter> or <Ctrl-D> didn't execute code. Please, help me!
>>
>> (I am running PHP 5.3.0 on Win XP.)
>>
>> Thanks
>> Libor
>>
>> --

akan ada dimana mulut terkunci dan suara tak ada lagi..
saat itu gunakanlah HP untuk melakukan SMS!!
-> ini aliran bedul.. bukan aliran aneh.
tertawa sebelum tertawa didepan RSJ..
From: Libor Jelinek on
Please look at these articles what I mean... PHP should contains live
interactive console (like Perl or Python have also) to test short
snippets of code.

http://blog.thinkphp.de/archives/44-More-PHP-power-on-the-command-line.html

But I don't know how to send typed snippet for execution.

It should works like this:

% php -a
interactive mode enabled

php > $foo = 1;
php > $bar = 4;
php > echo $foo + $bar;
5

--
Libor

From: Rasmus Lerdorf on
If PHP isn't linked against libedit/libreadline then you won't get the
nice interactive command-line. I have no idea if the Windows build is
built against either of those libraries or whether those libraries even
work on Windows, but if you are not getting the nice command line
editing, that is likely the cause.

-Rasmus

From: Libor Jelinek on
Hello Rasmus,
I know what you are talking about. "Nice" means auto-completion for
variables, builtin functions, etc. after pressing <Tab> key. But basic
support (without auto-completion) should be still available in
Windows.

Is there anybody with Linux to try run "php -a" and tell us how to
send typed code to execution?

Thanks
Libor

From: Rasmus Lerdorf on
Libor Jelinek wrote:
> Hello Rasmus,
> I know what you are talking about. "Nice" means auto-completion for
> variables, builtin functions, etc. after pressing <Tab> key. But basic
> support (without auto-completion) should be still available in
> Windows.
>
> Is there anybody with Linux to try run "php -a" and tell us how to
> send typed code to execution?

You just type it in and hit Enter. There is no trick. And without
libreadline there really is no point. You might as well just use -r

-Rasmus
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: cgi
Next: read an xml string from a form field