From: Fred Hiltz on
Rick Clark wrote:
[snip]
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "C:\Documents and Settings\Richard Clark\My
> Documents\My PSP Files\Swatches\Swatch_Swatch 1.PspScript",
> line 1, in ? from PSPApp import *
> JascApp.Rexec Failure: Restricted script violation - this
> script must be trusted in order to run.
> Error loading preset C:\Documents and Settings\Richard
> Clark\My Documents\My PSP Files\Swatches\Swatch_Swatch
> 1.PspScript -----

Yes. This Swatch_Swatch 1 script must have been written for PSP 10
or 11, in which Corel renamed the library of helper functions from
JascApp to PSPApp. PSP 9 knows about the JascApp name, but sees
PSPApp as a foreign library, whose use is limited to scripts known
to be good and placed in the Scripts-Trusted folder.

The functions of the renamed library appear to be the same as those
in JascApp. If you really want this swatch, edit the script to the
JascApp name and it will probably work OK.

Then write to the E-mail Corel tab at http://support.corel.com to
ask that they cease making cosmetic changes that just get in the way
of their customers.
--
Fred Hiltz, fhiltz at yahoo dot com