From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

I could not be during the Palm Sunday procession but I took this photo about
the Altar before Mass:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4471642621/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: ken d on
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:37:14 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
<mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Hello:
>
>I could not be during the Palm Sunday procession but I took this photo about
>the Altar before Mass:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4471642621/
>
>Thanks for your technical comments about photography

What a shame that you are taking photographs of, and giving accolades to,
the very belief system that destroyed your own ancestors and cultural
heritage.

Look up the word "hypocrisy". You live, breathe, and eat it.

From: bugbear on
mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I could not be during the Palm Sunday procession but I took this photo about
> the Altar before Mass:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4471642621/

Why do you post here?

BugBear
From: Richard on

"bugbear" <bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote in message
> mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> I could not be during the Palm Sunday procession but I took this photo
>> about the Altar before Mass:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4471642621/
>
> Why do you post here?
>
> BugBear

To make you waste your time responding.
Exactly the same as your post is making me waste my time responding.
sigh
:-/

From: Anon on
"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> I could not be during the Palm Sunday procession but I took this photo
> about the Altar before Mass:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4471642621/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography

Is that some form of Druid Church? What's up with the worship of tree
fronds?

That can be considered idolatry, and as such is in conflict with the 2nd
Commandment?

2. You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of
anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that
is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve
them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of
the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who
hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My
commandments (Exodus 20:2-7)

So taking a photograph of the church altar was more important to you than
attending?

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Testing...