From: Peter on
"Bruce" <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 18:01:44 -0500, Douglas Johnson
> <post(a)classtech.com> wrote:
>>Bruce <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Here is someone who is unusually inept and who shows an absence of any
>>>willingness to improve. He gets worse, not better.
>>
>>So kill file him and put him out of your misery.
>

> I can kill file him, but there are too many people replying to him to
> add to my kill file. There are too many threads to kill file. I
> suppose some people might want to spend their whole time online kill
> filing people, but I am not one of them.
>

>>There is still no need to insult him.
>

> There is no need for him to insult everyone with his incompetent
> snapshots.
>
> There's a place for that. It is called the Shoot-In, or SI for short,
> and the OP could make a worthy contribution, perhaps even raising the
> standard:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Perhaps you would raise our level by making contributions.

--
Peter
(not holding my breath)

From: tony cooper on
On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 00:40:56 +0100, Bruce <docnews2011(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 18:01:44 -0500, Douglas Johnson
><post(a)classtech.com> wrote:
>>Bruce <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Here is someone who is unusually inept and who shows an absence of any
>>>willingness to improve. He gets worse, not better.
>>
>>So kill file him and put him out of your misery.
>

>I can kill file him, but there are too many people replying to him to
>add to my kill file. There are too many threads to kill file. I
>suppose some people might want to spend their whole time online kill
>filing people, but I am not one of them.
>

>>There is still no need to insult him.
>

>There is no need for him to insult everyone with his incompetent
>snapshots.
>
>There's a place for that. It is called the Shoot-In, or SI for short,
>and the OP could make a worthy contribution, perhaps even raising the
>standard:
>
>http://www.pbase.com/shootin
>http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Like the Shoot-In, Miguel's photographs are only available to view by
deliberately clicking a link. They don't appear when a post is opened
to be read.

Your solution is much simpler than a kill file: just don't click the
links.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida