From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

I also realized this photo in the Historical Center of Lima, in the Main
Square, but this time looking at the Government Palace:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4529970244/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Allen on
mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I also realized this photo in the Historical Center of Lima, in the Main
> Square, but this time looking at the Government Palace:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4529970244/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> --
> MMYV
> http://www.mmyv.com

I would move to the left a few feet so the fountain isn't centered and
back a few feet (or zoom out) so there is a little breathig room for it,
top and bottom.
Allen
From: Bruce on
On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 01:57:24 -0500, Allen <allent(a)austin.rr.com>
wrote:
>mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Hello:
>> I also realized this photo in the Historical Center of Lima, in the Main
>> Square, but this time looking at the Government Palace:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4529970244/
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>

>I would move to the left a few feet so the fountain isn't centered and
>back a few feet (or zoom out) so there is a little breathig room for it,
>top and bottom.

I would suggest that the OP should find another hobby.

From: Kev Hubbard on
On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 11:18:01 +0100, Bruce <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 01:57:24 -0500, Allen <allent(a)austin.rr.com>
>wrote:
>>mmyvusenet wrote:
>>> Hello:
>>> I also realized this photo in the Historical Center of Lima, in the Main
>>> Square, but this time looking at the Government Palace:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4529970244/
>>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>>

>>I would move to the left a few feet so the fountain isn't centered and
>>back a few feet (or zoom out) so there is a little breathig room for it,
>>top and bottom.
>

>I would suggest that the OP should find another hobby.

I would suggest that whoever taught him how to use a computer and upload
photos to the internet should be shot, for abetting and assisting these
crimes he's continuously perpetrating against humanity.

From: Peter on
"Bruce" <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 01:57:24 -0500, Allen <allent(a)austin.rr.com>
> wrote:
>>mmyvusenet wrote:
>>> Hello:
>>> I also realized this photo in the Historical Center of Lima, in the Main
>>> Square, but this time looking at the Government Palace:
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4529970244/
>>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>>

>>I would move to the left a few feet so the fountain isn't centered and
>>back a few feet (or zoom out) so there is a little breathig room for it,
>>top and bottom.
>

> I would suggest that the OP should find another hobby.

I would suggest that if you cannot say anything constructive, keep quiet. If
you have to make disparaging comments, at least don't do it from behind a
disguise.

--
Peter