From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo, with some activities
around:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4549198813/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: bugbear on
mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo, with some activities
> around:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4549198813/

Can you please give a little commentary on your photos
instead of just posting them with "Thanks for your technical comments about photography."

If you told us what you're trying to achieve
in terms of colour, shape, texture, composition, lighting or
subject, you might get more useful responses.

Just doing the same damn thing over and over is pointless.

BugBear
From: Mark L on
On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 10:29:01 +0100, bugbear
<bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:

>mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo, with some activities
>> around:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4549198813/
>
>Can you please give a little commentary on your photos
>instead of just posting them with "Thanks for your technical comments about photography."
>
>If you told us what you're trying to achieve
>in terms of colour, shape, texture, composition, lighting or
>subject, you might get more useful responses.
>
>Just doing the same damn thing over and over is pointless.
>
> BugBear

But it's working, isn't it? How is this any different than what blind
Dudley does?

From: bugbear on
Mark L wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 10:29:01 +0100, bugbear
> <bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:
>
>> mmyvusenet wrote:
>>> Hello:
>>>
>>> Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo, with some activities
>>> around:
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4549198813/
>> Can you please give a little commentary on your photos
>> instead of just posting them with "Thanks for your technical comments about photography."
>>
>> If you told us what you're trying to achieve
>> in terms of colour, shape, texture, composition, lighting or
>> subject, you might get more useful responses.
>>
>> Just doing the same damn thing over and over is pointless.
>>
>> BugBear
>
> But it's working, isn't it? How is this any different than what blind
> Dudley does?

For the moment, I'm assuming that mmyvusenet is genuine,
but misguided.

BugBear
From: Martin Brown on
On 04/06/2010 11:15, bugbear wrote:
> Mark L wrote:
>> On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 10:29:01 +0100, bugbear
>> <bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:

>>> Can you please give a little commentary on your photos
>>> instead of just posting them with "Thanks for your technical comments
>>> about photography."
>>>
>>> If you told us what you're trying to achieve
>>> in terms of colour, shape, texture, composition, lighting or
>>> subject, you might get more useful responses.
>>>
>>> Just doing the same damn thing over and over is pointless.
>>>
>>> BugBear
>>
>> But it's working, isn't it? How is this any different than what blind
>> Dudley does?
>
> For the moment, I'm assuming that mmyvusenet is genuine,
> but misguided.
>
> BugBear

This one does seem to be an attempt to get just about every possible
foreground distraction and clutter into a single architectural picture.
The road markings look like they could actually be interesting in an
Abbey Road sort of way.

I had assumed the photos were a front for selling and smuggling parrots.
But I can't see anyone wanting to buy the Lima courthouse.

Regards,
Martin Brown