From: Mark L on
On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:15:08 +0100, bugbear
<bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:

>Mark L wrote:
>> On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 10:29:01 +0100, bugbear
>> <bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:

>>> Can you please give a little commentary on your photos
>>> instead of just posting them with "Thanks for your technical comments about photography."
>>>
>>> If you told us what you're trying to achieve
>>> in terms of colour, shape, texture, composition, lighting or
>>> subject, you might get more useful responses.
>>>
>>> Just doing the same damn thing over and over is pointless.
>>>
>>> BugBear
>>
>> But it's working, isn't it? How is this any different than what blind
>> Dudley does?
>
>For the moment, I'm assuming that mmyvusenet is genuine,
>but misguided.
>
> BugBear

Hmm.... "misguided" ... after having been "guided", for ... what? Three
years or more now?

Who's "misguided"??

There's a reason some people once came up with the phrases, "you can't make
a silk-purse out of a sow's ear", or "casting pearls before swine".

They are what they are, they is what they is, expect no more than
that--ever. And don't be fooled by the stopped clock that is correct twice
a day either. Judge their viability/efficacy on the rest of the day.

From: George Kerby on

On 6/4/10 6:02 AM, in article a9nh0658ak9ih8fn3ufi3ee6m3gtn1q7f6(a)4ax.com,
"Mark L" <markl071616(a)yaspamhoo.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:15:08 +0100, bugbear
> <bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:
>
>> Mark L wrote:

>>> But it's working, isn't it? How is this any different than what blind
>>> Dudley does?
>>
>> For the moment, I'm assuming that mmyvusenet is genuine,
>> but misguided.
>>
>> BugBear
>
> And don't be fooled by the stopped clock that is correct twice
> a day either. Judge their viability/efficacy on the rest of the day.

And the same post twice has the same effect...

From: Mark L on
On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:34:32 -0500, George Kerby <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 6/4/10 6:02 AM, in article a9nh0658ak9ih8fn3ufi3ee6m3gtn1q7f6(a)4ax.com,
>"Mark L" <markl071616(a)yaspamhoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:15:08 +0100, bugbear
>> <bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:

>>> For the moment, I'm assuming that mmyvusenet is genuine,
>>> but misguided.
>>>
>>> BugBear
>>
>> And don't be fooled by the stopped clock that is correct twice
>> a day either. Judge their viability/efficacy on the rest of the day.
>>

>And the same post twice has the same effect...

You should learn to read instead of continuously failing at trolling. Minus
this one time in an attempt to ameliorate half of your problems. They are
not "the same post twice".

From: ransley on
On Jun 4, 12:43 am, "mmyvusenet" <mmyvuse...(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo, with some activities
> around:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4549198813/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> --
> MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

Use a polariser filter to get bluer skys.
From: mmyvusenet on
"ransley" <Mark_Ransley(a)Yahoo.com> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:9a40dac2-8c9e-400d-a2a2-ebaa63b7f2b7(a)j8g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> On Jun 4, 12:43 am, "mmyvusenet" <mmyvuse...(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo, with some activities
>> around:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4549198813/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>
>> --
>> MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com
>
> Use a polariser filter to get bluer skys.

Hello, thanks for your suggestion, I have not seen this accessory for my
camera, but I will read more about the kind of improvements.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com