From: George Kerby on

On 2/17/10 6:10 PM, in article hli0if$ipb$1(a)news.eternal-september.org,
"Charles" <charlesschuler(a)comcast.net> wrote:

> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message
>> On 2010-02-17 13:23:25 -0800, "Charles" <charlesschuler(a)comcast.net> said:
>

>> The problem with Miguel is, he does not get that evangelizing and
>> proselytizing his religion, regardless of how pious he is, is to say the
>> least, to me and some others here, offensive. I enjoy good old
>> non-sectarian shots. If we have to have shots of paces of worship, or
>> religious buildings, or ruins, let us appreciate those images for what
>> they are. Don't try and convert me, I am not convertible since I sank into
>> atheism 45 years ago.
>
> A pox on those who seem to
> be dedicated to ruining this for folks like me.

My way, or the highway, eh?!?

From: Peter on
"Joel Connor" <myemail(a)myserver.com> wrote in message

> Wow. A semi-smart-person. Who'da thunk it possible in this newsgroup!

For many years my kids didn't think I knew anything. I guess sometime during
their college education they learned that I just might know something.
I almost had a heart attack the first time one of them actually asked for
advice.

--
Peter