From: Neil Harrington on

"Robert Spanjaard" <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote in message
> Three exposures. One for red, one for green, and one for blue.
>
> http://www.arumes.com/temp/CRW_5767-69.jpg

Very interesting. Reminds me that I've been meaning to play with just that
sort of thing for a long time but never got around to doing it. Moving
clouds I think are the most common subject for that; your photo is the first
time I've seen it applied to the sea.

From: Robert Spanjaard on
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 19:01:56 +0200, Robert Spanjaard wrote:

> Three exposures. One for red, one for green, and one for blue.
>
> http://www.arumes.com/temp/CRW_5767-69.jpg

Because of the huge amount of positive response, I decided to put two more
shots on display. But without the RGB-filter effect this time. ;-)

http://www.arumes.com/temp/palen

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
From: Robert Spanjaard on
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:27:55 -0400, Neil Harrington wrote:

> "Robert Spanjaard" <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote in message
>> Three exposures. One for red, one for green, and one for blue.
>>
>> http://www.arumes.com/temp/CRW_5767-69.jpg
>
> Very interesting. Reminds me that I've been meaning to play with just
> that sort of thing for a long time but never got around to doing it.
> Moving clouds I think are the most common subject for that; your photo
> is the first time I've seen it applied to the sea.

It's the second time I applied it to the sea. But the first attempt (with
long exposures and B/W images) worked a lot better. I posted this image
about four monts ago:

http://www.arumes.com/temp/CRW_4874-76.jpg

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
From: Robert Spanjaard on
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:27:55 -0400, Neil Harrington wrote:

> "Robert Spanjaard" <spamtrap(a)arumes.com> wrote in message
>> Three exposures. One for red, one for green, and one for blue.
>>
>> http://www.arumes.com/temp/CRW_5767-69.jpg
>
> Very interesting. Reminds me that I've been meaning to play with just
> that sort of thing for a long time but never got around to doing it.
> Moving clouds I think are the most common subject for that; your photo
> is the first time I've seen it applied to the sea.

I've posted similar shots before, like the one below. I think the effect
works a lot better with long exposures, and in this case, the usage of
B&W source images worked well too.

From: Robert Spanjaard on
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 19:01:56 +0200, Robert Spanjaard wrote:

> Three exposures. One for red, one for green, and one for blue.
>
> http://www.arumes.com/temp/CRW_5767-69.jpg

Considering the overwhelming success of this shot, I decided to put two
more online. But without the RGB-effect this time. ;-)

http://www.arumes.com/temp/palen/

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last