First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
[HEADSUP]: Partial ports thaw
The ports tree is now tagged and partially thawed. Until 8.1 is released, sweeping commits still need explicit approval from portmgr to assure that tags can be slipped for potential security issues. For more information what constitutes a sweeping change, see the portmgr web pages[1]. -erwin 1: http://www.fre... 8 Jul 2010 05:53
pkg-descr: WWW (was: Re: audio/squeezeboxserver still broken)
George Hartzell <hartzell(a)alerce.com> wrote: George Hartzell writes: Brooks Davis writes: On Sat, Jul 03, 2010 at 12:45:49PM -0700, George Hartzell wrote: Emanuel Haupt writes: George Hartzell <hartzell(a)alerce.com> wrote: Emanuel Haupt writes: ... 8 Jul 2010 03:43
portmaster --packages-if-newer but forcing some ports tocompile from source
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Manuel Chaviano <manny(a)computer.org> wrote: is there a way to force portmaster to always build a particular port from source? Perhaps something like the existence of a file:        /var/db/pkg/*/PM_ALWAYS_USE_PORT I am using portmaster -aDB --packages-if-newer... 8 Jul 2010 01:34
Request for removal of ports maintainership
Hi, I'm currently removing things from my tasklist that I don't have time to work on, or pay attention to, and I have a handful of ports that I should be removed from the maintainership for: archivers/py-lzma archivers/py-tarfile comms/py-serial devel/py-ctypes devel/py-nose devel/py-plex devel/py-repl ... 7 Jul 2010 22:18
FreeBSD 8 SSP challenge? [cacti-spine ===> Script "configure"failed unexpectedly]
At the request of the maintainer, I am opening this up to the wider audience here on ports@. Trying to get cacti-spine to build on FreeBSD 8 and getting stuck. checking whether we are using Solaris privileges... no checking for mysql_init in -lmysqlclient_r... yes checking for mysql_thread_init in -lmysqlclien... 7 Jul 2010 17:53
FreeBSD ports which are currently marked forbidden
As part of an ongoing effort to reduce the number of problems in the FreeBSD ports system, we periodically notify users about ports that are marked as "forbidden" in their Makefiles. Often, these ports are so marked due to security concerns, such as known exploits. An overview of each port, including errors see... 7 Jul 2010 02:34
FreeBSD unmaintained ports which are currently marked forbidden
As part of an ongoing effort to reduce the number of problems in the FreeBSD ports system, we periodically notify users about ports that are marked as "forbidden" in their Makefiles. Often, these ports are so marked due to security concerns, such as known exploits. An overview of each port, including errors see... 7 Jul 2010 02:34
FreeBSD ports which are currently scheduled for deletion
As part of an ongoing effort to reduce the number of problems in the FreeBSD ports system, we periodically schedule removal of ports that have been judged to have outlived their usefulness. Often, this is due to a better alternative having become available and/or the cessation of development on the existing port. ... 7 Jul 2010 02:34
security/gorilla is broken by lang/itcl update
A recent revision of lang/itcl has apparently broken security/gorilla, which now pops up a window which says: The Password Gorilla requires the [incr Tcl] add-on to Tcl. Please install the [incr Tcl] package. I've tried reinstalling itcl and everything else tcl- and tk-related, to no avail. I don't kno... 8 Jul 2010 12:30
MIMEDefang not starting on reboot
On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 08:35:28AM +0930, Daniel O'Connor wrote: Does anyone else see this? I have 2 (of 2) amd64 8.x systems which don't start MIMEDefang on reboot properly, I get this.. Jul 7 06:34:58 cain mimedefang-multiplexor[1747]: Starting slave 3 (pid 41198) (1 running): Bringing slaves up to minS... 6 Jul 2010 23:19