First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
_PERL_REFACTORING_COMPLETE lang/perl5.12 Mk/bsd.perl.mk
The following consumes a "lot" of the bsd.perl.mk file. Could this have any negative impact on ports that were previously using the areas that are contained in the if statements ?. net-snmp-5.* Installs cleanly and depends on libperl.so right after its installed (twice I might add) libnetsnmphelpers.so.20 f... 18 Jul 2010 19:11
apache22 imap "ssl_onceonlyinit" error following latestupgrades -SOLVED
> Hi Apache22 no longer loading following upgrades. errors include: /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/php/20090626/imap.so: Undefined symbol "ssl_onceonlyinit" thanks in advance for any help david I recompiled mail/cclient and that fixed the problem. Although it worked I am u... 18 Jul 2010 18:07
Update "eiciel" port
The present version of "sysutils/eiciel" is over two years and two versions old. A newer version, Eiciel 0.9.8 has been released. The current version of eiciel does not work with nautilus. As soon as I right click on a folder in the nautilus window, the program crashes. This is on a FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE / amd64 s... 18 Jul 2010 18:07
Allow folloing 302 codes in FETCH_ARGS in bsd.port.mk
Hi, What about removing the -A option from FETCH_ARGS to allow fetch to follow 302 code. It causes trouble when using some authenticated proxies. It also causes troubles with github which is more and more used. Lots of projects on github doesn't provides distfiles, they rely on git tags automatically presente... 19 Jul 2010 19:04
apache22 imap "ssl_onceonlyinit" error following latest upgrades
Hi Apache22 no longer loading following upgrades. errors include: /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/php/20090626/imap.so: Undefined symbol "ssl_onceonlyinit" thanks in advance for any help david Photographic Artist Permanent Installations & Design Creative Imagery and Advanced Digital Technique... 18 Jul 2010 11:36
usage of shar command
Joe wrote: I can not figure out just what the author was trying to say with "output of shar `find port_dir`" If your port files are stored in the subdirectory 'newport' then you may issue the command shar `find newport` > file.shar This creates the 'file.shar' file, which contains a shell archive of all ... 24 Jul 2010 00:33
[new port] usage of shar command
3.6 Submitting the port Now that you are happy with your port, the only thing remaining is to put it in the main FreeBSD ports tree and make everybody else happy about it too. We do not need your work directory or the pkgname.tgz package, so delete them now. Next, simply include the output of shar `find port... 18 Jul 2010 06:15
Fakeroot for ports new round
Hi all, I just send a new fakeroot patch for the ports (uptodate). Patch can be found here : ports/133815 the patch as begun as a port of the fakeroot implementation from midnightbsd ports system. What it does : basically it install everything in a fakeroot repository creates a package respecting the plist an... 18 Jul 2010 04:08
Port installing localized manual pages.
Hi, Recently I've got the chance of playing with a port[1] which installs localized manual pages :). For the locales of manual pages, I removed the lines from pkg-plist corresponding to manual pages and their corresponding '@dirrmtry' and added following lines: #v+ MAN1= qelectrotech.1 MANLANG= ... 17 Jul 2010 22:46
General note on rc scripts and daemonizing
Hello port maintainers, I think I'd better send an email about this to ports@, because I've seen it in various places and it is getting a bit tiresome to mail all port authors individually. I've seen various cases in the past where people write rc scripts that do the following: command="/usr/local/bin/dog"... 23 Jul 2010 04:52