First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
postfix to BorderWare MXtreme Mail Firewall SMTP server delivery fails?
Hi All, Very intresting problem from my postfix server to BorderWare MXtreme Mail Firewall SMTP 1) In some rare case remote smtp server replies: said: 451 Error: internal error 512 (in reply to end of DATA command)) I think this is bug on BorderWare MXtreme Mail Firewall SMTP server?, but how to debug the ... 2 Feb 2010 16:03
unusual to syntax creating what looks like an open relay (Postfix2.2)
Running a Postfix 2.2 server... The server won't accept user(a)somewhereelse.com@ourserver.com But, it is accepting @somewhereelse.com:user(a)ourserver.com We will be upgrading Postfix soon, but in the meantime, how do I best block this ? we have permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks, and reject_unau... 27 Jan 2010 18:19
Error: TLS not available due to local problem
Hi list, I'm receiving several thousand errors per day from Postfix. The error is "454 4.7.0 TLS not available due to local problem" (see below). TLS is working, and has been for a long time. I've verified this by telnet and running STARTTLS. But it seems to stop working from time to time, and I suspect it ha... 27 Jan 2010 10:22
QUESTION about 'reject_sender_login_mismatch'
Коньков Евгений a écrit : Hello, Postfix-users. 1. which option cause to warn: reject_unknown_sender_domain reject_sender_login_mismatch reject_unverified_sender ? It will be cleaner if: ... Sender address rejected by 'reject_sender_login_mismatch' ... the three reject_* that yoi cited ca... 26 Jan 2010 18:56
allowing outside users access to mailman lists
I am hoping that this is something fairly simple that I am missing.... I have a few lists on a mailman server that I run. Until recently, only authenticated users (those who have actual accounts on my IMAP/Virtual mailboxes server and can authenticate via SASL). Now I want to allow certain users who are not authe... 2 Feb 2010 16:04
multiple IPs in and out
We host email for several domains.  Occasionally an account will get phished and our outbound server will get blacklisted by hotmail and others.  We'd like to separate the outbound email so that one domain with a phished account doesn't get all outbound email blacklisted. I'm trying to set up an outbound server w... 26 Jan 2010 15:31
ATRN reloaded
I got this task of implementing ODMR in postfix. Although I tried playing the "why-not-instead" game, 1. no one wants to hear about uucp probably because they thought we will also switch the fiber links to 9600baud modems. 2. ETRN was a good choice until ISP decided that ETRN is not a good choice anymore. 3. The... 2 Feb 2010 16:03
Preventing outgoing local mail being delivered to certain domains
I have a staging server running Postfix, which I want to only set up to deliver mail to example.org.  This machine is running Mailman, and gets lists copied back from the production server - we want to be able to test on this server safe in the knowledge that if someone accidentally sends mail to the wrong list, we... 26 Jan 2010 09:49
Does anyone know of a list of whitelisted domains?
I have to identify a list of 25 million domains as whitelisted/blacklisted at some point of time. Does anyone know such lists which maintain historical info? --- Gautam ... 26 Jan 2010 01:08
Single domain with multiple postfix servers
Hi all, Is it possible to provide email service with postfix for a single domain that spans on multiple mailservers? At location A I have 300 users and at location B 400 users. (Total 700 users) These locations are geographically in different countries. The users are AD based and each location has a postfix mail-... 26 Jan 2010 14:22