First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
looking for solution
Hello @ll I have a little problem with postfix 2.5, trendmicro viruswall and an old exchange 2k behind it. Perhaps somebody could give me a hint because I'm really confused after some days of trying different things. for incoming mail everything is clear: relay_domains and transport_maps, tmvw as a content... 2 Mar 2010 03:31
Out: 452 Insufficient system storage
Greetings I had several of these on my primary MX this weekend and one just popped up. Can someone explain where this Insufficient system storage is ? both mail queues are empty, and DF shows < 20% on the reporting system. Out: 220 mx2.beth.k12.pa.us ESMTP Postfix In: EHLO mx1.beth.k12.pa.us Out: 250-mx... 6 Mar 2010 20:40
postmulti: inet_interfaces for each instance ?
Dear I would like to implement multiple instances on my 2.7 postfix. After read the documentation (perhaps my english is very poor) i need to have a confirmation. did i need to disable master_service_disable and specify an IP address for each instance in inet_interfaces token ? Or Is there a kind of "h... 27 Feb 2010 13:14
Listing relay_domains in a file
The relay_domains documentation says: Specify a list of host or domain names, "/file/name" patterns ... Would "/file/name" contain one domain per line? And would changes require "postfix reload"? Best regards, wolfgang ... 26 Feb 2010 16:27
RBL problem?
Recently, I've noticed a lot more spam. In checking the logs I find that zen.spamhaus.org has really lost ground in terms of rejections. I use zen and bl.spamcop.net. In the past, zen had >10 times the number of hits that bl.spamcop.net did. zen doesn't seem to have blocked me, because I can hand-query them, ... 1 Mar 2010 11:24
bogus HELO name used
Hi all I runnig a postfix server but now i notice Emails from my server is being blocked by some ISPs because they claim it has a bogus helo, I just checked the list and my IP is not listed as a spammer, this only happens to certain email addresses, 97% of mail still goes through fine, just the odd one. my ... 27 Feb 2010 07:43
client certificate handling with TLS + sasl
Dear List I am using dovecot sasl with postfix smtp-auth. I also use tls with both dovecot imap/pop server to retrieve mails and also tls with postfix for submission to the relay server. With dovecot I can have my mail client send a certificate and make dovecote use CN field of the cert as username to authen... 25 Feb 2010 14:50
migration question
After becoming frustrated with our current (non-postfix/dovecot) mailserver's IMAP performance, I setup postfix+dovecot+mysql on a MacPro running Snow Leopard (10.6.2) using MacPorts and an unused domain. After getting it working and playing with it a bit I now have what is likely a very-wet-behind-the-ears newbie ques... 25 Feb 2010 15:58
"Display-name" rewriting
Hello, I would like to overwrite the "display-name" (i.e. the sender description string in the the From: field. - cf. RFC 5322 sec 3.4) set by the MUA. Is it possible to rewrite the "display-name" (1) in the "From:" header on a postfix server ? Thanks in advance, Sylvain Ferrand ... 25 Feb 2010 19:23
restricting acceptence of mail users except from local network
How do I get postfix to reject mails "From" my own domains coming from outside the local network? Ruben -- http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Interesting Stuff http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software "> I'm an engineer. I choose the best tool for the job, politics be damned.< You must be a stu... 24 Feb 2010 10:51