First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
alternatative to Mailman
Hi there, I know this isn't exactly a Postfix question, but as postfix's administrators the users of this list probably can answer the question. Does anyone can recommend any good alternative to Mailman as a Mailing Lists Manager that plugs well with Postfix? My only problem with Mailman is that I can't hav... 19 Mar 2010 16:39
Preserving BCC recipients when archiving mail
Hi all, I want to archive all mail using always_bcc or sender/ recipient_bcc_maps. It's working nearly perfectly: The only thing missing are the BCC recipients of all outgoing mail. How can I a) send a copy of all mail to a certain address which has b) an extra header containing the original BCC recipient(... 23 Mar 2010 13:39
overide transport table
Hi @ll, is there a way to overide transport table for specific sender domains Backgound: ich have two domains which deliver out over a relay by sender_dependent_relayhost_maps, also, there is a mailman list and virtual domains on the server which deliver directly out for known reasons i want to use som... 20 Mar 2010 19:58
Counting clients in smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit with XFORWARD
When a message reenters from an instance that uses XFORWARD, for example amavis, will Postfix count the IP used twice and, for example, add that to smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit? p(a)rick -- All technical questions asked privately will be automatically answered on the list and archived for public access... 20 Mar 2010 09:47
master.cf override main.cf parameters exception list?
Hi List I find that not all parameters in main.cf can be overridden in master.cf with -o. So far I find that for example header_check , smtpd_data_restrictions, and inet_interfaces cannot be overridden in master.cf Is there a list of such parameters documented somewhere? I am using three different postfix p... 20 Mar 2010 00:34
Move queue
Hi, I have a mail server with postfix-2.5.6 and now in queue there's more 2900 mails that I cann't delivery, I would copy the queue from official mail server to backup mail server, for this purpose ie I have: mail server A (official) mail server B (backup) on server A I must: #postfix stop #cd /var/spool... 18 Mar 2010 12:59
policy service for multiple recipients
Hi All My problem is describe here http://www.mail-archive.com/postfix-users(a)postfix.org/msg16775.html Basically I have a mysql table with thousands recipients , on the left hand I have recipient and on the right hand I have the action (REJECT) and some additional text user(a)domain.tld REJECT Additional t... 19 Mar 2010 10:47
MDN and mupliple recipients
Hi When someone sends an e-mail to multiple recipients and requests read receipt the MDN mechanism works fine but on the receipt message itself, the sender receives that recipient1(a)domain.tld, recipient2(a)domain.tld have read the message without knowing who exactly is the reader; recipent1 or recipient2; Is t... 18 Mar 2010 12:59
FW: PCI Compliance
> Any ideas on how to set up an "SMTP Proxy Server" to attain PCI Compliance? I literally need postfix to just pass through mail to our ISP's smtp server. We would then set outlook to use this local smtp proxy server. I work for a hosting company, we find it's usually an iterative process. This particular que... 18 Mar 2010 12:59
PCI Compliance
Hi Folks, Any ideas on how to set up an "SMTP Proxy Server" to attain PCI Compliance? I literally need postfix to just pass through mail to our ISP's smtp server. We would then set outlook to use this local smtp proxy server. I'm not entirly sure if a "relay" server is good here, as how would that handle bounced ... 18 Mar 2010 09:19