First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Catch-all alias not working correctly
Hello everyone, I've recently set-up a backup server and chose postfix to handle the mail. It's running on Debian 5 Kernel 2.6.26-2-686 While I got postfix running it won't handle my catch-all alias settings correctly. Here's my basic set-up: # /etc/mailname domain.com # /etc/postfix/virtual Me(a)domain.... 27 Mar 2010 09:36
Spam from the same domain
Hello in the last month I revived a lot of spam from user_non_exist(a)mydomain to user_exist(a)mydomain..... can I block all received externals mails from my domain to my domain... I use postfix with amavis (spamassassin/clamav) thanks in advance ... 27 Mar 2010 16:32
Postfix LDAP "Temporary lookup failure"
Hi, I'm running postfix with a ldap vmailbox database for incomming mails. The problem is that I'm receiving mails to non existent accounts, or , with an accented (non ascii) character and instead of rejecting the mail postfix is replying the client with a 451 error, here is the session transcript, with modifi... 14 Apr 2010 21:10
Postfix redirection after aliase resolution
Hi people ! I have a postfix server and I want to redirect my mails to another server (Spam filter) after the aliase resolution. Because this spam filter can only filter 100 adresses. When the other server has completed its work, it sends this mail to my Postfix server (on another SMTP process and another port of... 27 Mar 2010 13:06
local recipients in ldap dir
just signed up and have a novice kind of question, sorry :) I'm reading the docs but somehow can not get the hang of a config, for a local domain(canonical/mydestination) that recipients list would be looked up in ldap postmap queries my ldap, returns no errors, but cannot get whole thing(postfix) to actuall... 26 Mar 2010 13:10
Difference between default_destination_recipient_limit and smtpd_recipient_limit
Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago: I had configured default_destination_recipient_limit to 1500 and I couldn't send an email destined to 1100 recipients. It was when I modified this two options when I got it working: smtpd_recipient_overshoot_limit smtpd_recipient_limit I rtfm but I just can't see wh... 27 Mar 2010 16:32
Difference between default_destination_recipient_limit andsmtpd_recipient_limit
I had configured default_destination_recipient_limit to 1500 and I couldn't send an email destined to 1100 recipients. It was when I modified this two options when I got it working: smtpd_recipient_overshoot_limit smtpd_recipient_limit I rtfm but I just can't see why it wasn't working, because default_destina... 29 Mar 2010 09:07
Deliver raw, local emails to a socket?
I'd like to have all local postfix deliveries to go directly into a TCP or UDS (named pipe) socket, that will eventually end up raw in database table for subsequent triage. Are there any concrete examples or tools that do not include procmail? It appears that local(8) expects the mailbox path to be either a ma... 26 Mar 2010 09:09
A little bit of spam is getting through
I don't have time to post alot more info since I'm off of work on friday. But going back and looking at my log. I thought of a question a few months ago. But had not place to ask. We are behind a firewall that is doing nat translation. I got the impression that when this spam hits. It looks like it is origi... 26 Mar 2010 13:10
Set up SMTP AUTH/SASL, can't log in
I just set up basic configurations for SMTP AUTH (and, the next step, SASL) for my server, however I cannot seem to make it work quite right. Using the instructions at http://www.postfix.org/SASL_README.html, focusing on using dovecot as it is present. (Note, dovecot is not the active POP3/IMAP4 daemon, that seem... 25 Mar 2010 20:54