First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
hold queue management
Hello postfix users, I have question concerning the hold queue. I have a smtpd_*_restriction map that puts certain mails in the hold queue. (E.g. phishing messages). My idea was to then update the restriction to DISCARD or REJECT the message and to move the mails out of the hold queue. However, the re-que... 16 Apr 2010 11:42
crl support?
Dear List I don't find anywhere in TLS documentation how to make postfix respect a crl so that client's whose certs have been revoked cannot use the submission server. Can someone please confirm that this feature is supported or not? Thanks ... 16 Apr 2010 19:34
block specific IP addresses
I have several boxes that "check" my relay every 40 seconds to check that the server is up. After multiple attempts to get the number of checks reduced I would like the know the preferred way to block specific IP addresses in Postfix. I have no issue with checks.. but every 40 seconds is ridiculous. OS : Cen... 16 Apr 2010 08:21
Trouble with virtual_alias_maps and mailman stopped working
Hi, I'm having some trouble with my production server, that mailman stopped working apparently without any modification. I think everything at my postfix configuration is ok, but what I'm seeing is that virtual_alias_maps isn't working as expected. My setup consists in one virtual domain example.com and some "acco... 15 Apr 2010 18:06
DKIM-milter only for outgoing
Hi all My postfix server is set up with amavisd-new and dkim-milter. In the main.cf: content_filter = smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024 smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:20209 non_smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:20209 milter_protocol = 2 milter_default_action = accept With this configuration the DKIM sig... 17 Apr 2010 11:53
Limit outgoing SMTP
Hi to all, Just a question, there is any method to limit the outgoing mails ? Something like domain.com allowed, domain.net not allowed, or user(a)domain.com allowed, user(a)domain.net not allowed. And this can be done for each user? If is possible, there is any web based or similar tool to manage this thing? ... 15 Apr 2010 13:38
Many IP address outgoing messages
Hi, all Due the high load of e-mails over my link, I want that my messages outgoing through more IPs with only postfix box. I read about that, but not in official documentation. I want understand how this works and how to implement. Anyone could point me to the respective doc? Thanks, -- Eduard... 16 Apr 2010 09:27
Routing messages according IPs
Hello I'm routing messages from my MDA to MTA-1, when the destination domain name matches some criteria; and to MTA-2, when destination domain matches another criteria. And everything works well. I wonder if I can do this, routing messages based on destination IP instead. Thanks in advance Erik the Red ... 14 Apr 2010 17:48
Protection against stolen credentials?
Hi there. Some days ago 1 of our postfix servers was abused by bot networks using one of our customer's stolen credentials, inadvertently done by a virus/keylogger probably. In few hours more than 20000 spam messages were in our queue. Looking at the logs I realized all those outgoing messages came authenticate... 20 Apr 2010 16:14
Restrict certain mailboxes to a few MTAs
I was wondering if there is an easy way for postfix (debian lenny) to restrict a few mailboxes to only allow a specific list of MTAs to be sending email to those recipients. Ideally I would like to have this list in a format like x.x.x.x/xx. Thank you, Jeroen ... 14 Apr 2010 15:34