First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
same mailboxname in both virtual alias maps && virtual mailboxmaps to create a forward ?
On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 09:13 +0200, Gerrit wrote: Hi All, I have searched many hours on google trying to find if an virtual alias is possible in combination with a virtual mailbox with te same name. The setup we have is a complete complete virtual based one with mailboxes stored in mysql ... 3 May 2010 08:44
same mailboxname in both virtual alias maps && virtual mailbox mapsto create a forward ?
Hi All, I have searched many hours on google trying to find if an virtual alias is possible in combination with a virtual mailbox with te same name. The setup we have is a complete complete virtual based one with mailboxes stored in mysql virtual_alias_domains = $virtual_alias_maps virtual_alias_expansion... 3 May 2010 03:22
RE : RE : How to forward mail when mailbox not localy existing
I tnink you're talking about the "local_recipient_maps =" setting but if I do not use it, I get a " Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table" and the mail is not forwarded. And, with this setting (just empty), user localy existing (in the /etc/password) are receiving their mail on the new s... 3 May 2010 03:22
RE : How to forward mail when mailbox not localy existing
Hi, Thanks a lot to all of you (Ralf, Stefano and Appliantologist) for your great support !!! I think I'll use the Ralf solution as I don't have to maintain any additional list , by just putting: luser_relay = $user@[IP_address_of_old_server] local_recipient_maps = All the mailbox not yet localy created o... 2 May 2010 18:41
Suggested canonical_maps documentation clarification
From http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#canonical_maps, Note: with Postfix version 2.2, message header address mapping happens only when message header address rewriting is enabled: * The message is received with the Postfix sendmail(1) command, * The message is received from a network client t... 2 May 2010 09:50
How to forward mail when mailbox not localy existing
Hi, In the context of migration from an MSExchaneg to Postfix , I 'm tring to reproduce a functionality: Until we have migrated all the 300 mailboxes, I want to put my new Postfix as a front end. It would firstly receive the SMTP stream: if the recipient mailbox is localy existing on it then deliver localy (mai... 1 May 2010 18:42
rate limit issue
Lately I have found that my outgoing queues are getting a little clogged for yahoo and sbcglobal.net. This usually coincides with a bulk set of news letters sent out from a couples clients. Typically we are seeing that they dump about 2000msg/per batch, with no more than one batch per week (usually on Friday nights).... 2 May 2010 01:14
Retriction order - a little advice please
Just doing a bit of a sanity check/tidy-up on my Postfix box, I've not had to go near it for ages as it all just works, but I'm checking a few other things and I'm slowly reminding myself of various Postfix related things. These are my current restrictions, I think the map names are indicative of what they do. ... 1 May 2010 15:24
Out of Office auto reply setting
Is there any way to configure out of office auto reply setting from the Server End using Maildir? Alexander ... 1 May 2010 07:38
Binary attachment looping messages
The Doctor: Symptom: Any message with a binary attached seems to end up looping. Anyone here wants a sample from the logs? No-one is interested. You have an SMTP-based before-queue content filter that takes minutes of time to process a file, causing the Postfix smtpd_proxy_filter CLIENT to time ou... 30 Apr 2010 21:53