First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
check relay_recipients_maps before greylisting ?
Hello I would like to check the relay_recipients_maps BEFORE the greylisting is it possible ? Thank you ... 11 May 2010 13:24
Postfix, Amavisd and DKIM
On 5/10/2010 10:24 PM, The Doctor wrote: Just reading from amavisd docs on the how set up DKIM and I was wondering if this section of their documentation is correct: Configuring multiple mail paths in Postfix Here is one way of configuring Postfix for providing two paths through a content filter. .... 11 May 2010 12:17
I've told you twice now in private...
I have sent you 1, one message by accident. I have not sent anything else to you. I will accept your apology in public. ... 11 May 2010 13:24
Wildcard use in Aliases... or something that approximates this behavior...
Andrew Grant a �crit : Hello, I would like to create an "everyone" alias in Postfix that sends email to all of my aliases / users without having to update the aliases file every time I add a user. No. Under unix, "add a user" is so generic. I wouldn't like to send mail to "bind", "sys", ... etc. ... 10 May 2010 19:56
Wildcard use in Aliases… or something that approximates this behavior…
Hello, I would like to create an "everyone" alias in Postfix that sends email to all of my aliases / users without having to update the aliases file every time I add a user. Is this possible using just Postfix? I am using OS X Server 10.6 3. Under Server Admin (GUI), Mail Service, Mailing Lists tab, there i... 10 May 2010 15:26
two domains on one server
I have a setup with one qualified domain name, i.e., example.com on one ubuntu server running postfix 2.5.5 I now need to have this setup send and receive mail for another_domain.com I have successfully set up the sending and receiving, however all mail from this secondary domain is seen as spam, whereas all ... 10 May 2010 15:26
Postfix, SASL sending mail through Postfix.
I have been trying to get this to work for about a year and I have had no success. I have installed Debian Lenny AMD-64 bit with this setup. http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/virtual2p1.html I am trying to send mail through my own mail server so Postfix will handle everything. What do I need to do to get thi... 17 May 2010 13:32
lmtp_generic_maps for delivery to dovecot
Can I use somthing like lmtp_generic_maps for delivery to dovecot Thanks Ram ... 18 May 2010 15:54
DKIM checking but not signing with Postfix?
My Debian(Lenny)/Postfix environment is inbound only (except bounces/rejects of course) that uses transports to hand messages off to Exchange servers for multiple domains. I've been reading about DKIM in the Postfix archives most of tonight and have seen both praise and pause going back to about 2007 regarding... 10 May 2010 05:31
Filter before delivery without procmail or maildrop
Hi all, Is it possible to filter incoming messages before mailbox delivery without use of procmail or maildrop? I'm trying to use osbf-lua spamfilter, I setup this with postfix after-queue filter http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html but it's not what I want, because outgoing mails are being classified to... 8 May 2010 23:15