First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
[patch] build failure against db-5.0
Berkeley DB 5.0 is out and provides an SQlite-compatible interface. Having an alternative to SQLite is considered a good thing and there is some interest in bringing db-5.0 into mainstream use. Postfix fails to build against Berkeley-DB-5.0.21: [...] gcc -Wmissing-prototypes -Wformat -DHAS_PCRE -DSNAPSHOT -g -O ... 20 May 2010 07:17
virtual_transport not delivering
I'm trying to have messages delivered via the $virtual_transport but it keeps being delivered by the mailbox_command. The $virtual_alias_maps should have all of the e-mail addresses for the system, but when the actual e-mail addresses get resolved they look like this: barbara-userdomain.com(a)domain.com where userdom... 20 May 2010 12:47
virtual not working anymore
Guys, I have been using the virtual file for a long time, but now it not working. Below is what my virtual settings are, I am not using mysql, just the /etc/postfix/virtual. Is there something I can test to see why it not working any more? Payne virtual_alias_domains = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual virtual_al... 19 May 2010 23:46
Duplicating e-mail to another server
We are going to have an off-site e-mail archiving solution that needs to receive e-mail for certain domains only. How can I have postfix copy e-mail bound for only certain domains to another server (as well as deliver it locally)? -- Mike A. Leonetti As warm as green tea ... 19 May 2010 16:02
Delayed email after leaving my server?
I don't know how to explain this. Have you guys every heard of a problem were email is sent to another server and go stray for hours before being delivered? The only network I had problems on was verizion text message. You send a text msg from your e-mail and it goes into the verizion server. Then sometimes... 21 May 2010 11:42
translating just the domain name (for all users in the domain)
On 5/19/2010 10:42 AM, Phil Howard wrote: I want to translate a domain (foo.myohiovalley.net <http://foo.myohiovalley.net>) to another domain (myohiovalley.net <http://myohiovalley.net>) such that for all users (xyzzy(a)foo.myohiovalley.net <mailto:xyzzy(a)foo.myohiovalley.net>) they will be delivered (I'm u... 20 May 2010 09:27
Using -o smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions=check_policy_serviceunix:private/policy not working in master.cf
Harakiri wrote: I can use smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions=check_policy_service unix:private/policy just fine in the main.cf. However this has the drawback that i need to add -o smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions= to each filter in the master.cf which should not use the policy service again.... 19 May 2010 12:41
Modifying body content before delivering
Hi, Where can I go to find information on how to modify the content of the body of an email before delivering? I would like to experiment with changing "curse words" or removing URLs like "<a href=....>" ? I realize there are all kinds of problems with doing this, such as modifying the signature and size of... 21 May 2010 16:07
Disable Connection Cache for local filters
Does the following http://www.postfix.org/CONNECTION_CACHE_README.html apply to : When postfix sents a RSET smtp command, and delivers a new mail using the same connection ? I understand that by default it will use smtp_connection_cache_on_demand on a high queue (what number exactly?). However, i would like... 26 May 2010 08:03
Rate Limiting
Hi , I am using Postfix as an MTA but I see nowadays lot of spam going out of my system. I have used transport based throttling for a domain but I am looking for options for per sender based rate limiting. Can I achieve per user based throttling using postfix or I have to use some 3rd party software ? If no wh... 21 May 2010 18:22