First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Postfix and Heartbeat in HA scenario
I am currently using Heartbeat to manage http, mysql and a DRBD device between two nodes. I want to also manage Postfix for server messages and user mail services with Heartbeat so that if node one goes down that mail services continue seamlessly on node two. I am aware of how to put data that needs to go across... 4 May 2010 15:41
Search attached files filter for postfix
Dear all i would like to find a good content filter that perform file checking by type in order to block them. Without using amavis, mimedefang or renattach I'm thinking about XamimeLT (http://www.pldaniels.com/xamimelt/) but is there somebody use a good filter about best regards ... 4 May 2010 16:50
postfix multi-instances and qmail co-existence
Hi, I am trying to upgrade smoothly from qmail mono-instance to postfix-multi-instances. When I start the new postfix installation, I get the warning: postfix/postfix-script: warning: /usr/lib/sendmail and /usr/sbin/sendmail differ postfix/postfix-script: warning: Replace one by a symbolic link to the other... 4 May 2010 03:32
<policy>_time_limit parameter
I'm curious about how does parameter <policy>_time_limit work. Docs say it's time after which command is terminated but really it doesn't. tst_pol_time_limit = 20 policy tst_pol defined in master.cf using spawn. Log shows that policy command was terminated only in 8 minutes after warning "command time limit e... 4 May 2010 03:32
timeout problem on inbound and outbound SMTP
Hi, I would appreciate any suggestions anyone can offer on the following problem that I'm having with postfix... I'm running postfix+pgsql-2.3.3-2.1.el5_2 on a CentOS 5.4 server. I see what looks likes a server in stress mode as described in http://www.postfix.org/STRESS_README.html except the odd think ab... 5 May 2010 16:02
Stopping spammers extreme
Hi everyone, I had a situation where some of my users had compromised machines and someone is brazil and indiawere able to authorize themselves to use sendmail using the login then send scenario. Recently we changed hosting and set up postfix. In addition we decided to eliminate any access to our system buy emai... 5 May 2010 04:57
MIA: mstone author / maintainer
I'm trying to get in contact with the mstone author/maintainer. Both dac at x.cx and dchristian at google.com are non-operational :( Who knows his current address? -- Ralf Hildebrandt Geschäftsbereich IT | Abteilung Netzwerk Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin Campus Benjamin Franklin Hindenburgdamm... 3 May 2010 16:28
Postfix with Procmail LDA vs Postfix with Dovecot LDA
Hi everyone: Anyone knows what are the differences (or advantages and disadvantages) between Postfix with Dovecot LDA Vs. Postfix with Procmail LDA? -- -------------------------------------------------------- LCC Wilberth de Jes�s P�rez Segura CCSA- Administraci�n de Servicios y Seguridad de las TI Corre... 4 May 2010 16:50
Postfix inbound message configuration
Hi, I'm standing up Postfix to intercept inbound email to a particular domain. What I'd like to do is take the inbound emails that reach this Postfix host, regardless of its final destination address, and place them on the file system as a flat file. And that's it. We have another custom application that is going po... 3 May 2010 17:37
mynetworks hash tables
I have a need to migrate some IP's from a static file to a hash file. These are singleton IP's (hash CIDR's). My understanding is this is just a verification table, so a long as it exists (i.e. returns any value) it's considered allows if there is a match. Is this correct? i.e. would this be acceptable for this t... 4 May 2010 16:50