First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
warning: network_biopair_interop: error reading 5 bytes fromthe network: Connection reset by peer
On 5/6/2010 4:13 AM, Thanachit Vichianchay wrote: Hi, all My Postfix is configured as an email gateway for a domain. and enable SMTP Authentication, TLS encryption to enhance the security of email traffic. but I get many of these warnings in my postfix log. May 6 12:55:42 mailscan1 postfix/smt... 6 May 2010 08:33
Webmaster for Postfix.org
Does any one know how has access the content on Postfix.org ? Whom should one contact for updates/improvements to content? ... 6 May 2010 13:05
warning: network_biopair_interop: error reading 5 bytes from the network: Connection reset by peer
Hi, all My Postfix is configured as an email gateway for a domain. and enable SMTP Authentication, TLS encryption to enhance the security of email traffic. but I get many of these warnings in my postfix log. May 6 12:55:42 mailscan1 postfix/smtpd[19482]: [ID 947731 mail.warning] warning: network_biopair_int... 6 May 2010 05:16
Postfix + LDAP + NSCD problems with trivial-rewrite
Hi, I've been back through the lists and have been looking for answers on google to no avail. I have postfix configured to lookup aliases & virtual aliases from local files first and then from LDAP. Relevant config bits are below. main.cf: alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases,ldap:/etc/postfix/alias_maps.1.ldap... 6 May 2010 10:46
content_file pipe args question
I have a content filter in which I need the sasl_username. This works for most of our outgoing email. The problem is sometimes locally generated email is submitted without SASL (as they are in the mynetworks table). This leaves sasl_username blank. So to get around this I have wrapped ${sasl_username} in [] and in ... 5 May 2010 18:16
Stopping spam from a specifig subnet (relayed through a freemailprovider)
On 5/5/2010 12:00 PM, Laurent CARON wrote: Hi, I'm basically trying to protect my users from the following: Spam - Sent from accounts hosted on freemail providers (yahoo, ...) - Originating from AfriNIC ranges - Tergetted at several dozen of users The headers look like this: Received: f... 6 May 2010 08:33
Allowing e-mails to be relayed from a dynamic IP
I want to relay messages coming through a server with a dynamic IP (Exchange) through my postfix. My postfix my smtpd_recipient_restrictions already has a "hash:/etc/postfix/allowed_relays" option on it, and I've tried adding the Dynamic DNS name that resolves to that IP address and put it in the list but it st... 5 May 2010 14:54
Stopping spam from a specifig subnet (relayed through afreemail provider)
On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 07:00:37PM +0200, Laurent CARON wrote: Hi, I'm basically trying to protect my users from the following: Spam - Sent from accounts hosted on freemail providers (yahoo, ...) - Originating from AfriNIC ranges - Tergetted at several dozen of users The headers look l... 6 May 2010 09:39
.forward files
Is there any reason why Postfix doesn't read .forward files set up in users Mail folders, even after modifying main.cf to include the forward_path option. Do I have to disable /etc/postfix/virtual which was hitherto handling forwarding? Alexander ... 6 May 2010 05:16
group message delivery per domain
Hi, I wonder if there is a way to group messages deliveries to specific domains on a single persistent smtp connexion. I mean, if in the queue, I have some messages to deliver to one domain, I would like to deliver them during one single persistent connexion, instead of closing and opening a new connexion f... 4 May 2010 16:50