First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Sending mail to a FAX machine
Hallo to everybody, I'm a newbie and I'm sorry for my English. Here is my question: Can I diversify <fax_number(a)fax.our.domain> messages for Hylafax relaying ( that's already running) from all others messages that I would deliver locally? Actually all the messages are "piped" to usr fax for faxing delivery! ... 25 Mar 2010 14:59
how to allow a rejcted domain
Hello My isp has sent a message that my postfix is rejecting. I have spent the morning reading through what i think are the relevent parts of the documentation and through the archives but the changes i've made to my configuration are not working and I don't understand what i've done wrong. The logfile has the... 26 Mar 2010 09:09
Exchange ActiveSync account
Hi, I have an Exchange ActiveSync account and I would like to get this mail on my freebsd 7.3-stable server. I donn't haven an imap or pop account, only the information of the activesync account. Can anyone give me a clue how to achieve this? Thanks for your time! Jack Raats... 25 Mar 2010 10:17
Directing SPAM mail to a Junk Folder
Dear All, I need to put the SPAM mails into users' Junk Mail folder. How can we do it in Postfix? Mails are stored in Maildir format in the user's home directory. Junk mail folder is inside the Maildir as ".Junk". Amavisd-new tags the spam mails as "[SPAM]" Highly appreciate your help in this regard. ... 30 Mar 2010 07:13
whitelist for smtp_recipient_restrictions
Hi community, in the last time i have some problems with smtp-senders who are blocked by dnsbl-lists like uceprotect.net. The owner of the mailservers assured me not to generate and send any SPAM. How can i implement a whitelist for some friendly senderdomains to bypass the reject_rbl_client rule? Here my smt... 26 Mar 2010 19:13
Managing bounces/undeliverable properly
Hi, I have a system with some user accounts and is the final destination for a few domains. Some of these users forward email off the system to another system, such as yahoo or gmail. The problem I'm having is when a user is forwarding their email to an expired yahoo account, for example, and how to manage the b... 24 Mar 2010 23:53
Small amount of spam still routed through server and anotherproblemwith spam
Maybe you should look into spam feedback loops, to get notified when users at remote ISPs are flagging your mail as SPAM. http://www.google.com/search?q=spam+feedback+loop Wietse ... 24 Mar 2010 18:10
Small amount of spam still routed through server andanotherproblem with spam
First I hope I'm posting a reply back. I'll try to explain better. Since I cannot find the log I need to post. The spam comes from any place. Mostly just foreign IP numbers. Yea we could block the ip numbers but they change. We also use postini and to my surprise it even show up through them. This problem d... 24 Mar 2010 19:20
Relaying and backskatter problem
A configuration was introduced ( from the holy powers ) which happens to cause our server to backskatter and I am trying to fix the problem on our end ASAP. 1. We relay to an offsite mail server for a few of our users ( contracted mail hosting ) 2. This is M$exchange, and they have rules which reject mail t... 25 Mar 2010 11:28
question about MX records and postfix (repost)
Hi all. I posted this the other day but got no replies, on or off list. I'm really hoping someone might have an idea of what I can do here. I've been looking into things for the last couple days and have not made any progress. Thanks. Daniel --- Today I think I am trying to do something similar to what... 25 Mar 2010 10:17