First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
BCC to Undisclosed-Recipient
Hi There, I must have something a little wrong with my postfix config?? When someone sends a email to me as part of a BCC email (leaving the TO field blank) the TO field comes up as - To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@ mail-in1.ourdomain.com>. Any idea on what i have incorrect or how to fix this would be greatly... 31 Mar 2010 18:50
Proper setup of our postfix relays
Hello There! I have looked around the net for an answer to this with no luck. Our company has a pair of Postfix relays that relay mail in and out of our network. We use an outside email service for email archiving, and this requires all the mail to be sent through the service. We can not just send the mail to... 31 Mar 2010 15:28
Bypassing content filter or mail filter if one of them crashes out
Hello, I am running my postfix with 3 mail filters and 2 content filters (actually one of the content filter (amavisd) is piping it's output to the other). My question here is how can I make sure to make my setup robust in the sense that if one of the mail filter or content filter crashes then it could be bypass... 30 Mar 2010 11:38
Auto blacklist email addresses
Hello. One spammer has tried about 300 times send me email, always from the same address, but from about 20 different IP . Never pass verify sender, always get 450 error....my question is...when one email fail postfix verify_sender 4 or 5 times..will be possible auto-blacklist this email for one week, for examp... 29 Mar 2010 18:06
bounce email
Hello, Lately I had been getting bounce email ( spam), I do not know how to effectively proceed to solve this problem. Below is the actual email that one of the users is getting constantly, the spam filer is unable to detected. The administrator said we can't do nothing other than create a rule in outlook to tr... 29 Mar 2010 13:37
Logrotate with Postfix
Hi, Does anyone have logrotate working correctly for maillog on a weekly basis? I'm not sure if its my logrotate config: /var/log/maillog { rotate 100 compress weekly dateext notifempty copytruncate postrotate /etc/init.d/postfix reload endscript } Can someone who has this working correctly pos... 29 Mar 2010 12:29
notification message size to receiver
Hi ! Is there a possibility to configure postfix to send an email notification to the sender and receiver of an email, which is not accepted because of exceeding the message size limit ? We have a client, who wants to get notified if someone send him an email, which was rejected because of the message size li... 29 Mar 2010 13:37
What became of the append/truncate ideas for queuefiles?
During my internal performance tests I noticed the fsstone program and wondered what became of your ide to use append/truncate instead of generating new queuefiles. From http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2004-07/0991.html "Early measurements have shown that disk overhead can be reduced dramaticall... 29 Mar 2010 08:02
Consolidating Virtual Domain Delivery
Scenario: I would like to deliver all mail for the @example.com domain to a single mailbox as a single delivery (to preserve header information). I have set up: -- main.cf virtual_alias_domains = example.com virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual -- virtual @example.com mailbox(a)mydomain.com Thi... 29 Mar 2010 06:56
Can Receive jpeg but can`t send
Hello Members, I would like to know if there is a method so I can have the following configuration on my MTA: The user foobar can receive attached jpeg files, but cannot send attached jpegs. I need this because some employees must receive some files in a specific extension, but cannot send files in that sa... 27 Mar 2010 09:36