First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Duplicate filtering
Hi I'm having trouble configuring a working duplicate filter for my mail server. This simple procmail recipe does the trick: MAILDIR=/var/vmail :0 Wh: msgid.lock | formail -D 8192 .msgid.cache The question is, is it possible to configure postfix to use procmail as a content filter along with ClamAV... 18 Feb 2010 05:03
Race condition in postmap?
Hi All, I'm using postfix as an MX server which delivers email to the final recipient using virtual aliases. The version number according to rpm is postfix-2.3.3-2.1.el5_2, that is the version which is supplied in the main CentOS5 yum repositories. This is working perfectly except for one problem. Occasionally postf... 12 Feb 2010 15:43
fatal: no SASL authentication mechanisms
Im trying to setup SASL+TLS+dovecot. Overall Ive gotten things somewhat working, but have a couple questions since Im new to this aspect of postfix. I get 'fatal: no SASL authentication mechanisms' in maillog I ran saslfinger and it showed no mechanisms, my /usr/lib/sasl2/smtpd.conf contains: pwcheck_met... 13 Feb 2010 13:47
Unknown Users
Hi Folks, Does anyone know how to make a backup MX server query the primary mx server if a mailbox exsists, before accept the contents of the mail? I have a problem with MAILER-DAEMON messages... Thanks ... 11 Feb 2010 10:32
Postfix relays to all recepients
Hi, thanks for reply From: Ansgar Wiechers <lists(a)planetcobalt.net> Subject: Re: Postfix relays to all recepients You sent the mail to user(a)domain.org AND resu(a)dontcare.org, so, yes, it should. Yes I sent mail to both address, but when I get the mail from provider with getmail program, "X-Or... 11 Feb 2010 06:06
how to allow postfix to relay a single user@domain.com
Im sorry if this is a basic question, but googling it has me more confused. I need to relay my user(a)domain (where Im located) to a remote server I own to email. Im not located on my own domain name, Im on an AT&T connection, but want to send to a domain I own (which runs postfix). I thought all I needed wa... 11 Feb 2010 02:50
Setting a different IP address for different users?
A quick one, I hope, postfix v 2.3.3 on a server with multiple IP addresses. Is it possible to have a policy stating that email from a particular address goes out using a specific IP address, and everything else by the system's default IP address? I want to isolate a mailing list to its own IP address. C... 11 Feb 2010 07:12
SMTPD resctrictions question
backscatter issue
Hello All, I am not sure if this mailing list is the best place to ask this question. If not please point me to the better one. I am running postfix based mailserver. Few days ago however I have noticed that some of the emails I am sending fall in the recipient spam filters. I have discovered that my ISP IP r... 11 Feb 2010 12:48
Accept mail when address verification fails due to connectiontimeout
Wietse Venema wrote: Mark Hunting: We use Postfix for some time now, and it's really a great relieve after having used qmail for years. However there's one issue I am unable to solve. Next to the usual virtual mailboxes and aliases we also provide a fallback mail service to some customers t... 10 Feb 2010 11:08